ADVERTISEMENT

Re-recruiting the B1G...a thought exercise.

Abugabby

Junior
Jun 1, 2001
I love our guys and I am super excited to have all of them on our squad. But all this talk of Edey being the best player in the league and in the NCAA has got me thinking.

I started wondering about which 5 guys I would choose for a pickup game. This got me thinking about different coaches and who they might take which naturally lead me to the conclusion that the 5 that Painter would pick for a pickup game would likely be a completely different 5 if he had 3 months to prepare them.

My starting 5 for a pickup game with no time to coach them up.

1. Edey (of course)
2. Jalen Pickett
3. Kris Murray
4. Tominaga
5. Caleb McConnell

1. Edey
2. Furst
3. Dickerson
4. Murray
5. Pickett

Last edited:
Edey
Murray
Audige
Pickett
Braden Smith
What can I say I like our young man and just hope the offense and rebounding of this crew takes care of any defensive problems, but you know this set would work their tails off.

I'd take our starting 5. There might be 4 other guys out there willing to sacrifice their game and play good defense and maybe do it a little better than our role players but they aren't the guys getting the publicity. What makes Purdue tick is that all of our guys are willing to defer to Edey and play defense.

There is only one ball. I'm not sure Edey gets 19 shots and makes 15 with the rosters listed. There was a reason Edey was underrecruited out of high school. He ever got the ball!

Reactions: Do Dah Day
WOW, this is an interesting thread.
Edey
TJD
Murray
Sensabuagh
Braden

And have the EMTs handy ...

Edey
Gillis/Furst
Morton
Smith
Loyer

Based on the post game press conference, these are the guys Edey wants to play with. I think the OP is a Knucklehead for starting this thread as it posses much disrespect for the players on Edey's team. It should end now!

Edey
Gillis/Furst
Morton
Smith
Loyer

Based on the post game press conference, these are the guys Edey wants to play with. I think the OP is a Knucklehead for starting this thread as it posses much disrespect for the players on Edey's team. It should end now!
?????

The guy is basically asking for your All B1G team and that's disrespectful?

Reactions: Abugabby
Pay your lost bets little boy
Good morning my little follower. You hadn't quoted/mentioned me in over 12 hours and I was starting to get worried. Wasn't sure if I needed to sound the Amber alert. Seize your day feller.

Edey
Gillis/Furst
Morton
Smith
Loyer

You seem fun

• Haha
Good morning my little follower. You hadn't quoted/mentioned me in over 12 hours and I was starting to get worried. Wasn't sure if I needed to sound the Amber alert. Seize your day feller.
Did you wake up today, look in the mirror, and say "I have no integrity"?

• Haha
Did your daddy not love you enough? Didn't teach you about honesty, integrity, keeping your word, those types of things?
Poor little boy. Loses bet, refuses to pay up.
Why would I need daddy love when I can get your worldly advice at the top of every hour?

On this message board, as in any other, you have control over who you respond to. I heartily recommend that you do not waste keystrokes on idiots and trolls. It's a bit fun to poke at these idiots, as I do sometimes, but their predictable responses are bore me by the second post. Pick the people you would really want to have a conversation with and respond to their posts. Ignore the idiots like Little Timmy. He just gets off on getting attention, no doubt having to wash his underwear each time you respond to his posts.

:cool:

Reactions: Inspector100
On this message board, as in any other, you have control over who you respond to. I heartily recommend that you do not waste keystrokes on idiots and trolls. It's a bit fun to poke at these idiots, as I do sometimes, but their predictable responses are bore me by the second post. Pick the people you would really want to have a conversation with and respond to their posts. Ignore the idiots like Little Timmy. He just gets off on getting attention, no doubt having to wash his underwear each time you respond to his posts.

Does that apply to @bonefish1 who has literally quoted/mentioned me unprovoked at least 20 times in the last 48 hours? I hope he doesn't get off to that.

Last edited:

I'm trying to teach the little guy about something that's important in life in general. He might learn the hard way by screwing over the wrong person.

Does that apply to @bonefish1 who has literally quoted/mentioned me unprovoked at least 20 times in the last 48 hours? I hope he doesn't get off to that.
I just really despise dishonest people. Especially the kind who make a bet, lose and then refuse to pay up.
Pay your debt and I'll leave you alone.

ADVERTISEMENT