ADVERTISEMENT

Question for ticket buying game day. Are tickets hard printed?

MilwaukeeBoilerFan

All-American
May 29, 2001
Want to know if Purdue still prints hard tickets or are they much like Stub Hub instant down loads? Not sure I can make that night game yet due to work commitments. Will be a game time call if I don't use a vacation day.

Any information would be helpful and appreciated.

Pretty much all tickets are electronic now. They may provide a few people with paper tickets that claim to not have a smart phone.

Reactions: DAG10
I kept all my game stubs from 15+ years as a season ticket holder. I did the same for concerts I attended. There was always something nostalgic about them. Too bad people are no longer given that option. Ah yes, I am old.... dying.... a relic

I kept all my game stubs from 15+ years as a season ticket holder. I did the same for concerts I attended. There was always something nostalgic about them. Too bad people are no longer given that option. Ah yes, I am old.... dying.... a relic
You and I are dinosaurs. I want to be a Velociraptor! I was never fast footed in this life. Haha.

Point well take about tickets. Nostalgia and a simple way to trade face to face at the stadiums day of game.

You and I are dinosaurs. I want to be a Velociraptor! I was never fast footed in this life. Haha.

Point well take about tickets. Nostalgia and a simple way to trade face to face at the stadiums day of game.
That we are, my Boiler brother, that we are!

Velociraptor is a good choice. On my 50th, a half decade ago, I was given a card that said "You're so old, you fart dirt". I believe there was a T-Rex on it.

There is something to be said for having a ticket stub, or game program. My uncle kept the last game program from every season for nearly 30 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT