ADVERTISEMENT

PWO?

Hes so good they gave him t
I'm missing something? What "writer" are you referring?
beavers(writer) and seamann (player)

tenor.gif

I got it, in fact I had to do a double take on Cutty Football. Plus we are opening w/ the Beavers.
I love it when Purdue plays Penn State at Beaver Stadium near Shavers creek in Happy Valley. Now that is a trifecta! Google map if you are doubting or curious.
When we play the Beavers, I hope Painter is bringing in Will Shaver for the game. Again, these jokes write themselves.

I love it when Purdue plays Penn State at Beaver Stadium near Shavers creek in Happy Valley. Now that is a trifecta! Google map if you are doubting or curious.
When we play the Beavers, I hope Painter is bringing in Will Shaver for the game. Again, these jokes write themselves.
no doubting, I know I live in Pa.

Anywhere near Intercourse?

Anywhere near Intercourse?
That is too far down, gotta get back up to the mouth of Shaver's Creek. J/K.

For the real record, I've been to Intercourse, PA (near Bird in Hand, Lancaster) A large populace of Amish live in that area of PA.

Reactions: jindy
That is too far down, gotta get back up to the mouth of Shaver's Creek. J/K.

For the real record, I've been to Intercourse, PA (near Bird in Hand, Lancaster) A large populace of Amish live in that area of PA.
Yeah, if you get caught behind a buggy it's a slow ride through Intercourse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT