ADVERTISEMENT

Putin waited

Apr 15, 2022
As many of us have known for a long time, Putin waited for Biden to become President before invading Ukraine:

Both countries are corrupt as can be. I feel for the citizens of each but it looks like nothing but a money grab for Ukraine. They can both go screw themselves.

A money grab for Ukraine. How does that work?
Our congressmen and senators (both sides of the aisle) plus the first lady can walk down the streets of a "war torn city" with no added protection like helmets/vests give me a break. U2 does a concert, Sean Penn films a documentary. We send billions to Ukraine and they ask for more. Nothing but money laundering for crooked politicians bot Dem and Rep plus Zalenski pocketing who knows how much. Again Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world.

Our congressmen and senators (both sides of the aisle) plus the first lady can walk down the streets of a "war torn city" with no added protection like helmets/vests give me a break. U2 does a concert, Sean Penn films a documentary. We send billions to Ukraine and they ask for more. Nothing but money laundering for crooked politicians bot Dem and Rep plus Zalenski pocketing who knows how much. Again Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world.
It's not even close to one of the most corrupt countries in the world. Where do you get that? From 6 years ago? Not even then.

By putting it in quotes I assume you're saying Kyiv is in good shape, not really much damage? What does politicians going there have to do with a money grab?

Are you saying Kharkiv and Mariupol and Odessa and other cities haven't been annihilated with rockets and bombs and artillery? Do you watch the news or is that all fake?

So Ukraine's plan was to let Russia invade so they could get our money........while 6 million refugees flee, their economy has lost a trillion dollars, 3000 civilians have died, half the country is out of work, and their infrastructure is in ruins.

That Zelensky guy, he's pretty sharp.

Your cynicism has reached a new level of extreme. Your freakin insane.

It's not even close to one of the most corrupt countries in the world. Where do you get that? From 6 years ago? Not even then.

By putting it in quotes I assume you're saying Kyiv is in good shape, not really much damage? What does politicians going there have to do with a money grab?

Are you saying Kharkiv and Mariupol and Odessa and other cities haven't been annihilated with rockets and bombs and artillery? Do you watch the news or is that all fake?

So Ukraine's plan was to let Russia invade so they could get our money........while 6 million refugees flee, their economy has lost a trillion dollars, 3000 civilians have died, half the country is out of work, and their infrastructure is in ruins.

Every time I see @BuilderBob6 use the word insane in a post it makes me laugh. BTW Bob it's you're not your.

Do dome research on corruption. Ukraine is more corrupt then Russia. You think Zelenski gives a crap about people dying in any of the cities? He's getting paid for Gods sake it's all good to him. Any politician including Pelosi and Crenshaw is over there for a photo op and to make sure they get their fair share. Quit being such a sheep. OUR politicians need to put our country first but they won't just to line their own pockets. Let's all be happy to pay $10 for gas, starve the babies with no formula and kill the ones that are born yet.

Nope. Putin was waiting for Chump to pull the US out of or weaken NATO. Since that didn’t happen, he could not wait any longer.
How did Trump weaken NATO….by coercing it to spend more money to strengthen NATO.

$50B more in spending in 4 years (2016 to 2020). Equivalent to the France defense budget.

The NATO leaders may not have like the rhetoric, but they must have listened.

Do dome research on corruption. Ukraine is more corrupt then Russia. You think Zelenski gives a crap about people dying in any of the cities? He's getting paid for Gods sake it's all good to him. Any politician including Pelosi and Crenshaw is over there for a photo op and to make sure they get their fair share. Quit being such a sheep. OUR politicians need to put our country first but they won't just to line their own pockets. Let's all be happy to pay $10 for gas, starve the babies with no formula and kill the ones that are born yet.
Ukraine is more corrupt than Russia, with Putin worth upwards of 200 billion and all the oligarchs that do his dirty work? Zelensky doesn't care about his own people getting murdered? Our politicians are there to get paid?

I'm being a sheep? We're done here. JFC kid.

Hey you should take @BuilderBob6 saying he is done with you as a compliment! He is such a jack*ass and he can't take it when people call him out on his bullsh*t.

Reactions: Robinahood
How did Trump weaken NATO….by coercing it to spend more money to strengthen NATO.

$50B more in spending in 4 years (2016 to 2020). Equivalent to the France defense budget.

By threatening to pull out and being constantly at odds with the members. He said several times he saw no need for NATO.

European countries were already incessing their defense spending after Crimea. And there was already an agreement for every NATO country to 2% by 2024.

He didn't even understand how NATO funding worked, saying Europe owed us money.

Publicly criticiding NATO repeatedly, questioning the need for it and threatening to pull out didn't weaken NATO and embolden Russia?

I did not say Chump weakened NATO. I said that Putin wanted Chump to pull the US out. That is why Chump had all that rhetoric that the NATO countries weren’t paying their fair share. It is no secret that NATO has been a sore thumb to Russia since NATO’s inception. Obviously, the US pulling out or NATO becoming weak did not happen. However, due to the Russia invasion of the Ukraine, the importance of NATO has become more apparent as a deterrent for future Russia invasions and conflicts.

Reactions: Bill4411
By threatening to pull out and being constantly at odds with the members. He said several times he saw no need for NATO.

European countries were already incessing their defense spending after Crimea. And there was already an agreement for every NATO country to 2% by 2024.

He didn't even understand how NATO funding worked, saying Europe owed us money.

Publicly criticiding NATO repeatedly, questioning the need for it and threatening to pull out didn't weaken NATO and embolden Russia?

My reply was to the statement that Trump weakened NATO. The article stated that the increased funding strengthened NATO. Do you disagree?

You state 2%…what’s 2% of 250B? It’s not $50B….2% = $5B. So why was there an increase in spending?

And yet the US is still a member and the EU Allies increased funding. How did that happen?

I did not say Chump weakened NATO. I said that Putin wanted Chump to pull the US out. That is why Chump had all that rhetoric that the NATO countries weren’t paying their fair share. It is no secret that NATO has been a sore thumb to Russia since NATO’s inception. Obviously, the US pulling out or NATO becoming weak did not happen. However, due to the Russia invasion of the Ukraine, the importance of NATO has become more apparent as a deterrent for future Russia invasions and conflicts.
My mistake.

He made them pay their fair share

Wow Chump, is that really your take? Rhetoric? It was the truth Chump, maybe you should actually know WTH hell you are talking about before posting Chump.

You are the chump. What did I say that was inaccurate?
Hey Chump and you are one ''

Definition of chump

informal : a person who is easily tricked : a stupid or foolish person''

It wasn't Rhetoric. Trump wanted the other NATO countries to pay their share . Had nothing to do with Putin. He was standing up for America and how we have been the ones doing NATOS bulk of the work since inception .

280591271_313780034243699_3064303710325074423_n.jpg

My reply was to the statement that Trump weakened NATO. The article stated that the increased funding strengthened NATO. Do you disagree?

You state 2%…what’s 2% of 250B? It’s not $50B….2% = $5B. So why was there an increase in spending?

And yet the US is still a member and the EU Allies increased funding. How did that happen?
The US is still a member because trump didn't get reelected. Because the current president recognizes the value of a united stand against Russia, and understands that allies, alliances and security help keep America safe and promote democracy. And all of that is more important than cash. America first shouldn't be about money. It should mean we are more secure and prosperous when we work with other democracies to promote peace and take a untitled stand against authoritarian regimes.

The US is still a member because trump didn't get reelected. Because the current president recognizes the value of a united stand against Russia, and understands that allies, alliances and security help keep America safe and promote democracy. And all of that is more important than cash. America first shouldn't be about money. It should mean we are more secure and prosperous when we work with other democracies to promote peace and take a untitled stand against authoritarian regimes.
You really think Trump would withdraw from NATO? It’s his negotiation technique of being willing to walking away from the table and it worked by getting some countries to pay their fair share

Paid their fair share to what? Their increased spending is on their own defense.
@BuilderBob6 You can't possibly be this stupid can you?

You really think Trump would withdraw from NATO? It’s his negotiation technique of being willing to walking away from the table and it worked by getting some countries to pay their fair share
So the way to negotiate with the best allies you have in the world is to threaten to not protect them if they are attacked and to pull out of a 70 years old military alliance?

Nobody knows what trump would have done if reelected. You see that as a strength. Our allies see it as America doesn't give a shit about anyone but itself. You're fine with that. So is Putin.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
So the way to negotiate with the best allies you have in the world is to threaten to not protect them if they are attacked and to pull out of a 70 years old military alliance?

Nobody knows what trump would have done if reelected. You see that as a strength. Our allies see it as America doesn't give a shit about anyone but itself. You're fine with that. So is Putin.
Good thing you weren’t at the negotiating table. This was the beauty of Trump. He keeps everyone off balance but knows his end goal. Bottom line Trump forced NATO nations to pick up more of their tab and not rely on the US gravy train while at the same time kept NATO intact. I will give Biden credit for expanding NATO membership due to his incompetence in dealing with Ukraine early on and projecting perceived weakness to Russia

I believe you just proved my point
@BuilderBob6 Has absolutely no idea what he talks about . The US was getting screwed by NATO and when Trump stood up they pd up. What were they going to do? We have been the world cop since WWII . Funny how now we have all of these issues we didn't have but Trump was just a horrible President. For all intents and purposes we don't really even have a president right now.

@BuilderBob6 Has absolutely no idea what he talks about . The US was getting screwed by NATO and when Trump stood up they pd up. What were they going to do? We have been the world cop since WWII . Funny how now we have all of these issues we didn't have but Trump was just a horrible President. For all intents and purposes we don't really even have a president right now.
I’m being serious. I get Trump over does the tweets and defensive rhetoric but his success on numerous issues are undeniable. Furthermore there’s never been a greater contrast in the successes of Trump compared to the failures of Biden

Good thing you weren’t at the negotiating table. This was the beauty of Trump. He keeps everyone off balance but knows his end goal. Bottom line Trump forced NATO nations to pick up more of their tab and not rely on the US gravy train while at the same time kept NATO intact. I will give Biden credit for expanding NATO membership due to his incompetence in dealing with Ukraine early on and projecting perceived weakness to Russia
"The beauty of trump".

We'll just leave that out there. It's all you need to say.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT