ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue's AOC made Foxnews

I understand players sitting out but it stinks. Makes it hard to win a big bowl game when top players decide not to play.
I could give 0 shits about the result of this bowl game. Deadbeat coaching staff, playing our backup QB who shouldn’t be getting reps.

This is likely a loss and a big one. And I don’t care! It has absolutely 0 bearing on the future of this program.

I could give 0 shits about the result of this bowl game. Deadbeat coaching staff, playing our backup QB who shouldn’t be getting reps.

This is likely a loss and a big one. And I don’t care! It has absolutely 0 bearing on the future of this program.

My biggest question is, how on earth was Alaimo not able to beat out Burton as the backup this year?

Not sure if that's an indictment on Alaimo or on the Brohm mafia?

Reactions: Bippus33
It has become the new norm. When they officially move to a 12 team CFP, they should just cancel most bowl games, because they are going to be insignificant in most people’s eyes.
How about groups of 8 teams play tournaments after the top 12 play for it all? Almost like an NIT, CBI, CIT or whatever else there is in basketball. You can play them at the bowl games if you want. Do 3 brackets of 8. That makes 36 teams advancing to the postseason, a much more normal percentage than now, when you have to beg 5-7 teams to take spots.

It has become the new norm. When they officially move to a 12 team CFP, they should just cancel most bowl games, because they are going to be insignificant in most people’s eyes.
Why cancel? It’s all about gambling, if there was no money in it they would be skipped. Also, young players are loving the chance to play on tv to show what they got, use these games as springboards to next year.

Reactions: ImRonBurgandy?

Yes and no. It has turned into a strange situation with coaches leaving and starters not playing. At the same time fans were looking forward to this game. Big bowl game with lots of exposure. Taking down an SEC team would be nice.

Reactions: NVboiler
ADVERTISEMENT