ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue working on a top 10 Schedule!

Xavier @ Purdue, Purdue vs Alabama in Canada, the Maui Invitational that has one of best fields in its history with Purdue, Gonzaga, Kansas, Marquette, Syracuse, Tennessee, Ucla and Chaminde! Wow
That Maui field is ridiculous! I thought I read that Texas A&M is on the schedule as well. With the Big 10/ACC Challenge and Crossroads Classic no more, I am glad to see Purdue scheduling ambitiously. There will be some cupcakes mixed in, but this looks like an excellent off-season schedule.

Reactions: Schnelk
That’s all great, and I hope we win against those teams, but I hope even more that we learn to win in March.

You mean like this year? Better go back and look at the schedules
I looked at the pre-season schedules. IU played three good teams: Xavier, Kansas and Arizona. They beat X close and lost the other two handily. Purdue played four: W Virginia, Duke, Gonzaga and Marquette. They won all four. How was IU's schedule better? I did not count UNC as they were not a tournament team.

That Maui field is ridiculous! I thought I read that Texas A&M is on the schedule as well. With the Big 10/ACC Challenge and Crossroads Classic no more, I am glad to see Purdue scheduling ambitiously. There will be some cupcakes mixed in, but this looks like an excellent off-season schedule.
Purdue just added Arizona!

playing 4 power 5 teams not sure that is a top 10 schedule. depends on how tough the big ends up being
playing 4 power 5 teams not sure that is a top 10 schedule. depends on how tough the big ends up being.
Why do you feel the need to make smug comments on this board? I don’t know why you’re tolerated here.

ADVERTISEMENT