ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue Women’s Basketball Adds Mark Stephens To Coaching Staff

I would say a good pick up - he has a ton of not only coaching but recruiting/scouting experience. A lot of connections. Stole one from another Purdue alum! He essentially replaces Michael Scruggs as he’s not listed anymore on the website. So I would expect 1 more hire to be named?

I would say a good pick up - he has a ton of not only coaching but recruiting/scouting experience. A lot of connections. Stole one from another Purdue alum! He essentially replaces Michael Scruggs as he’s not listed anymore on the website. So I would expect 1 more hire to be named?
Sounds like a pretty good guess. It will be interesting to see who gets hired.

Yep. One more coming within the next hour or so.

Really hate to see that Michael Scruggs is gone. He and KG seemed like great colleagues and friends, along with Couture. so this is disappointing. Did he take a job elsewhere that is a step up from this one? I haven’t been be able to follow any Purdue news for a few days

Really hate to see that Michael Scruggs is gone. He and KG seemed like great colleagues and friends, along with Couture. so this is disappointing. Did he take a job elsewhere that is a step up from this one? I haven’t been be able to follow any Purdue news for a few days
Does not appear to have another gig lined up just yet. I do expect him to find another home soon though.

Reactions: JeffBoiler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT