ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue WBB vs Maryland

DocRon

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2001
Sheridan , Michigan
Tight game so far. Purdue leads by three. We continue to give the ball away - so frustrating. Ellis is the star of this Q having 8 pts Even though not playing the whole Q. Purdue is shooting on fire. Maryland’s Diamond Miller got a foul in the first minute, was pulled and never came back in.

Last edited:
Tight game so far. Purdue leads by three. We continue to give the ball away - so frustrating. Ellis is the star of this Q having 8 pts Even though not playing the whole Q. Purdue is shooting on fire.Maryland’s Miller got a foul in the first minute, was pulled and never came back in.
Ellis is a good player, Purdue is getting there, obviously not quite there yet, let’s get this one though!

Such a fun first half! Most enjoyable Purdue time I’ve had this week🙈🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤

Reactions: DocRon
Ahead 38-35 at half. 13 TURNOVERS! Some leading directly to transition points. Boy that is frustrating.

Since first minute of game, Terry turned her ankle and has been limping. She was taken out in the last half of this Q. Hope they can tape it up and she can come back in.

If it were not for the turnovers, Purdue would definitely be outplaying Maryland. Purdue’s biggest lead was 7 but they keep letting Maryland back in.

And man, where has Layden’s shooting touch gone? She is 0/2 and doesn’t even take shots that seem open. Petree leads with 13 and Ellis, who has cooled off, has 8. We have 19 rebs - one more than a tall Maryland team.

Reactions: JeffBoiler
Ahead 38-35 at half. 13 TURNOVERS! Some leading directly to transition points. Boy that is frustrating.

Since first minute of game, Terry turned her ankle and has been limping. She was taken out in the last half of this Q. Hope they can tape it up and she can come back in.

If it were not for the turnovers, Purdue would definitely be outplaying Maryland. Purdue’s biggest lead was 7 but they keep letting Maryland back in.

And man, where has Layden’s shooting touch gone? She is 0/2 and doesn’t even take shots that seem open. Petree leads with 13 and Ellis, who has cooled off, has 8. We have 19 rebs - one more than a tall Maryland team.

Looks like I am wrong about Terry‘s injury being her ankle as she has a large wrap around her thigh. Limping pretty badly right now.

Looks like I am wrong about Terry‘s injury being her ankle as she has a large wrap around her thigh. Limping pretty badly right now.

Time for Madison or Ellis to bust some 3’s… good ballgame, can’t say it hasn’t been entertaining.

going in, if you told me we'd play them to 3 points, I'd have been happy. tough way to lose but a good performance. stuff to work on for sure but this team sure has grit

Reactions: JeffBoiler
Layden has turned into an absolute liability on offense. It’s unbelievable she plays in crunch time. That was an absolute pathetic final play. From the drive and dish to her simply just fumbling it out of bounds. She plays like she’s a 50 year old with a bad back. No air. Hobbles everywhere. What happened to her?!

going in, if you told me we'd play them to 3 points, I'd have been happy. tough way to lose but a good performance. stuff to work on for sure but this team sure has grit
Yea, let’s be honest, Madison wasn’t good, can’t make that many turnovers and expect to beat a team like Maryland.

ADVERTISEMENT