ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs. No. 4 Indiana Game Thread

Slow start but they are in it now. Love seeing Mackey packed for the women. Nice to see Lin Dunn in the crowd.

Reactions: Gesysp
Wow, how many moving screens have been called on Woltman? At least 1-2… or 3/game. Can’t someone teach her what she is doing wrong?

Down 31-26 at the half. I think Madison has to become more offensive minded in the 2nd half for Purdue to be able to win this one. She is capable of it.

Reactions: DocRon
Down 31-26 at the half. I think Madison has to become more offensive minded in the 2nd half for Purdue to be able to win this one. She is capable of it.
If you put her talent in Hardin's body you would have a b-ball player.

Not on IU’s level, Purdue needs a star player, they have some good ones but no go to player. Still a nice 3 game run against ranked opponents, I saw a 0-3 with perhaps 1 win against Illinois. NCAA bid is there’s for the taking, probably have to get to 20 regular season wins, that could happen.

IU & Iowa are on a different level from all the other teams in the conference. I would like to see both make a run at the Final 4. I think it would be good for the league and ultimately Purdue.

Reactions: JeffBoiler
IU & Iowa are on a different level from all the other teams in the conference. I would like to see both make a run at the Final 4. I think it would be good for the league and ultimately Purdue.
Yep…Purdue needs that one star player to commit, maybe it’s a recruit coming in, maybe it can be someone from the portal, however, this group doesn’t have one. Next year if Ellis, Harper, Layden, Terry return which is possible, the team with the recruits coming in should be solid, however, they need a go to player, maybe one developes or is a Sr in High School.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT