ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs. Indiana: Predictions & Game Thread

Got my generator test fired ... lost power six times so far, but came back on so far
Down here we're still 40° and rainy. Supposed to transition this afternoon with high winds and a rapid 30 degree drop with snow. Local weatherman keeps hedging his bets. Yesterday we were forecasted to get 1-2" out of this. Last night it was 2-4. This AM it's up to 4-6.

Down here we're still 40° and rainy. Supposed to transition this afternoon with high winds and a rapid 30 degree drop with snow. Local weatherman keeps hedging his bets. Yesterday we were forecasted to get 1-2" out of this. Last night it was 2-4. This AM it's up to 4-6.
I haven't checked ours since last night - won't matter. We're at about 6" now, last night they said around 5" ... and it's on until around 4:00 I hear. It's the wind out here ... We're keeping the drifts away from the doors so we can at least get out LOL

Reactions: PU pit bull
That’s our big concern, we live in a wooded area and it’s not uncommon to lose power in high wind situations.
Two years ago we made a list of the most irritating (I think we used a different word) things about our lives ... no power was #1.... so, off we go to solve it. One pull and four breakers switched and we have everything but hot water. We're on a well so that was crucial. and of course The web!!!

Snow is about to end in West Lafayette, getting closer to game time.

Nervous about this one - the line is trending toward Purdue -9. I don't think I'd even take that.

IU has their backs against the wall and it's a rivalry game. Gonna be a battle.

this sucks. i can't find the game televised anywhere on Dish. the biggest game at Purdue and not televised in Illinois. nice work big ten network. you suck

In the last few hours line has move from -7 to -9 1/2. That seems like a lot of movement in a short period of time..

Two days ago we were to get up to 18". This morning I have ice and 1/2 inch of snow.

this sucks. i can't find the game televised anywhere on Dish. the biggest game at Purdue and not televised in Illinois. nice work big ten network. you suck
I'm in the "good" part of IL and it's on the local FOX affiliate live on DISH.

T minus 30.......Boiler Up, my friends.

isaachayes1x18x10x05xmc.jpg

Reactions: Schnelk
It's on FOX - isn't it?

We had to go to FoxNow on my iPad to get the game then throwing up on the TV with our Apple TV. That little black box is worth its weight in gold- especially since I have the top of a mountain between me and any satellite. Everything I get goes through that little jewel.

Reactions: Do Dah Day
We had to go to FoxNow on my iPad to get the game then throwing up on the TV with our Apple TV. That little black box is worth its weight in gold- especially since I have the top of a mountain between me and any satellite. Everything I get goes through that little jewel.
we use directTVnow thru a firestick .....and a grandfathered AT&T unlimited modem

I see IU is wearing Tyler Strong warm ups...Impressed with all the other B1G teams having special warm ups for Tyler whenever we play them. Classiest thing I've seen IU do.

I see IU is wearing Tyler Strong warm ups...Impressed with all the other B1G teams having special warm ups for Tyler whenever we play them. Classiest thing I've seen IU do.
there is a very limited selection of classy things though

we use directTVnow thru a firestick .....and a grandfathered AT&T unlimited modem

We have DirectvNow too but they black out Fox because our feed comes from Atlanta( which makes no sense at all!) but if I go to Fox Now I can sign in through our Directv Now log-in and and get it all. DirecTV Now is the only way I could get BTN.

Reactions: Do Dah Day
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT