ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs FAU Game Thread

BSIT

All-American
Feb 2, 2011
Poipu, HI
Because no one has started one and we need to discuss who will replace AOC if he can’t play along with discussing if Purdue is good enough to overcome the officiating.

Boiler Up!!

I kind of hate the late start. Not having AOC could be a big problem - he has been great from what I've seen this year.

Reactions: BSIT
Sounds like AOC is out. It’s crazy we’re down 6 starters, and it’s only week 4, including our best player on both offense and defense. Hopefully it’s not 2019 all over again

Reactions: BSIT
Sounds like AOC is out. It’s crazy we’re down 6 starters, and it’s only week 4, including our best player on both offense and defense. Hopefully it’s not 2019 all over again
You took that thought right out of my feeble brain.This is a real bummer.

Burton actually looks to have some zip on his throws pregame. He's definitely starting but I wouldn't discount the possibility that Alaimo plays also. It would be nice to establish some semblance of a running game. On that note, I don't see 22.

Thoughts on the helmet?
Think I’d like it better with the number on one side and the other side blank

Burton won’t stretch the field vertically, but actually having a run game almost offsets it.
One can’t help but wonder if this offense on the last couple possessions of the PSU game might have run out the clock.

Reactions: purduepat1969
ADVERTISEMENT