ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue v. Michigan Game Thread

Cool thing I didn't realize is at the half way point of the BIG schedule Purdue has already played 6 of their 10 road games. Only 4 more road trips left in the season.
Also Purdue hasn't had either of their 2 "bye" weeks yet. The last scheduling gauntlet I see for the rest of the season started tonight and goes through Mich st, penn st then finishes at IU. After the IU game, Purdue gets its first bye week. Make it through this stretch at better than .500 and the team will be set up for a great shot at the BIG reg season title.
There is only 1 bye period remaining, and it comes between the home games against Ohio State and Indiana. So the mid-week Feb 21-23. But to your point, some teams don't have any remaining. Only 3 teams have played 10 games through today. Purdue, Michigan State, and Nebraska. Iowa would have but they have the Northwestern game to make up.

This team is smart, poised and typically does what they can do. Zach passed up a lot of drop steps on left side and had trouble passing over the Dick. This is a team!
Agree. When we take our time and relax. This team has so much upside. Yes, this was a total team win. It's great knowing our bench can step up for us.

SIAP, but was that a mild “blow by” end of game handshake from JH? Shame if it was. Glad to see MP get the best of the bully last night.

Reactions: Schnelk
SIAP, but was that a mild “blow by” end of game handshake from JH? Shame if it was. Glad to see MP get the best of the bully last night.

Haha......pretty quick but cordial and Painter went for the arm pat on the move.

giphy.gif

Furst guarded Dick when Reed was in the game. Edey was guarding Reed in those situations, a lot of which was down the stretch. Rafferty was trying to make a big deal out of it without explaining the why. Dick was going to be on the perimeter as they were trying to come back from down 9, in order to shoot 3s and set illegal screens.
I hate ESPN, Fox with Rafferty! They get talking and never clarify what a call was. I really don't need anything from them other than to clarify what the call was when there is no replay and they move on. Many times I can figure it out on what happens next, but sometime you know what happened and still don't know who it was on...and such. These guys add nothing of value most the time. No problem with the Big announcers in that they keep you informed and show more replays...

Reactions: Schnelk and TX4GB
Yes - 12:15 pm (Eastern time) in the window before the NFC/AFC Championship games.

"You are looking live......."
Busy weekend..just had to break away from tax gatherings for a few. Early game Sunday and Purdue gets that...the odds just increase even more for the Big Championship and #1 seed. Tomorrow I go see Butler play Seton Hall since I have not been to a game to see my niece's daughters at Butler Cheer when play is stopped. This is Emily's last year and Allie has another year. Allie is 6' and Emily about 5'11" tall girls. ;)

Emily
20220723_Emily_Olsen.jpg
Allie
20220723_Allison_Olsen.jpg

We recruited him pretty heavily.
He was first choice and then the kid at Creighton (Ryan Kalkbrenner who I like better in the vidoes I could see) was second and Zach was third unless there was another I forgot. Reminds me of an old Stones song
(You can't always get what you want
You can't always get what you want
You can't always get what you want
But if you try sometimes, well, you might find
You get what you need
)

Reactions: TX4GB
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT