ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue v. Michigan (Game Thread - 2022 Big Ten Championship)

Why are you so upset? You never had a chance of winning and blaming the refs for a 3 possession loss is idiotic. I was asking an honest question cause your coach seems to be a retard. Get out of our state. Indy is ours.

Now I'm trolling.
Go ahead. Get to the playoffs to get waxed....does that mean anything?

Jones literally pushed off like 2 plays earlier. But again, what are you doing with the field goals?

The one getting it to 9 was more of a head scratcher at the time.....cutting it to 14 I can understand.....two possessions. Purdue lost any real chance with the second interception. Michigan is tough in the red zone.

The fact that we played a team with top notch recruits at every position 2 and 3 deep and it never felt like we were overmatched is amazing. Execution in the red zone and don’t turn the ball over and it’s a winnable game.

Man, how far we have come with Jeff Brohm. What an amazing coach. Hopefully NIL doesn’t kill what could be recruiting momentum for us. Boiler up!

Lifetime contract!

Loved the effort and fight but it comes down to you got to score 7 instead of setting for 3!! That score was way way closer than what it showed. Michigan is very tough but are definitely beatable. Purdue would win a lot of ball games playing like that minus a few mistakes.

Penn State and Syracuse with that effort and less undisciplined mistakes....good to build on if they can get QB right. They fared better than I thought they would just from a competition level......score wise, I thought they might keep it under two TD's in the end.

Reactions: mathboy and drewjin
Stupid red zone defense forcing FGs. Didn’t help that Green didn’t even attempt to look back for the ball half the time but was never called for DPI. Still, proud of the fight the Boilers put up; Game a lot closer than final score…

Stupid red zone defense forcing FGs. Didn’t help that Green didn’t even attempt to look back for the ball half the time but was never called for DPI. Still, proud of the fight the Boilers put up; Game a lot closer than final score…
Just because he doesn't look back doesn't make it PI.

Lol you must be blind then. It wouldn’t of changed the outcome but hell it happened twice on the same series! Last time I checked you can’t grab and pull the WR to the ground before the ball gets there.
I saw the Purdue receiver with a handful of Gemon's jersey.

It wasn’t PI guys. It was a damned good play by the Michigan DB. He got position and made the catch. I wish it had been otherwise, but let’s work with the facts here.

It wasn’t PI guys. It was a damned good play by the Michigan DB. He got position and made the catch. I wish it had been otherwise, but let’s work with the facts here.
I’m not arguing the int play if that’s what you are talking about. I’m referring to the down the field throws to Rice and Yaseen on the same drive where they were pretty much tackled before the ball was there and both receivers got up looking dumb founded cause there was no flag thrown. Those were clearly PI calls that were missed.

Reactions: drewjin
I’m not arguing the int play if that’s what you are talking about. I’m referring to the down the field throws to Rice and Yaseen on the same drive where they were pretty much tackled before the ball was there and both receivers got up looking dumb founded cause there was no flag thrown. Those were clearly PI calls that were missed.
Agree. That was pretty bad. I was just referring to the int.

I thought Michigan’s DBs were not that great, but played bully ball with our receivers and the refs let them. They also let us have a lot of contact as well but since we pass a lot that affected us more than UM. I fear those UM DB’s are going to get run off the field when UM plays one of the big boys.

Read on the incident. Its overblown
Totally disagree.....

Harbaugh, which I overall don't mind. He passed judgement on MSU players, expected charges, swift penalties and demanded it. Michigan player breaks the law(which is why it took weeks for the charges), Yet, the charges are pending felony charges and he lets him play.

"Pot calling the kettle black"

Reactions: drewjin
Totally disagree.....

Harbaugh, which I overall don't mind. He passed judgement on MSU players, expected charges, swift penalties and demanded it. Michigan player breaks the law(which is why it took weeks for the charges), Yet, the charges are pending felony charges and he lets him play.

"Pot calling the kettle black"
The prosecutor took 58 days to charge. He had a firearm in the car. One he legally owned. He was mere days away from ccw. I do not know detail beyond that and i dint know mich law but i beleive it has to be in trunck ammo and firearm seperate. Ive heard a 3 pricess rule to load

The prosecutor took 58 days to charge. He had a firearm in the car. One he legally owned. He was mere days away from ccw. I do not know detail beyond that and i dint know mich law but i beleive it has to be in trunck ammo and firearm seperate. Ive heard a 3 pricess rule to load
You're correct 58 days..which to charge someone with a felony. That most likely tells me the state had enough evidence that he committed a felony. Now, could he plea it down(most likely)...sure.

Once again, he wanted swift action without proper investigation on the MSU debacle, but when the tables were turned.....he turned a blind eye.

He might not be charged with a felony, but he will be charged with a crime. While playing for the University of Michigan. To not punish is to say nothing happened. You can't keep expecting kids that make mistakes to change, if you don't punish them.

Agree. That was pretty bad. I was just referring to the int.

I thought Michigan’s DBs were not that great, but played bully ball with our receivers and the refs let them. They also let us have a lot of contact as well but since we pass a lot that affected us more than UM. I fear those UM DB’s are going to get run off the field when UM plays one of the big boys.
Yes it’s pretty bad especially if we could of scored a TD there and also threw a better pass to the end zone of the int. that put the ball at the 1 for them. Jones had his man beat if the ball was just thrown deeper. Just on those two drives Purdue left 11pts off the board when the game was some what close…a lot of what ifs last night!

ADVERTISEMENT