ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue Sunday Press Conference

I’m watching Painter right now. He just told a reporter his “team knows how good UConn is…we have cable where we’re from.”
Not sure how I missed that? Very interesting timing considering a thread about arrogance earlier. Maybe Matt has some background on who asked the question? Any idea the approximate timing of the statement?

Reactions: BoilerAndy
She was from TSN I think she said? Somewhere near the middle.
So it starts out around 7:50 and he says it around 8:22 in...if I recall correctly I did a few things and posted a few things after seeing it, but think it is right there on times We're not fools we have cable where we are from ;)

X-factor of the game to me will be TKR. If we get Dennis Rodman level offensive rebounding from him and he gets going in the post on offense, I don't think Uconn will have an answer 1 on 1 for him. I see TKR being the biggest mismatch we have tonight (other than Edey vs. their back-up center). If TKR gets into foul trouble or doesn't bring the pain on both ends, I don't see this one as a win.

We have the better 5 man, they are better at the 1-3 positions so if we can dominate at the 4 spot may cause them to get out of their normal scheme on defense and open up for others.

Need to take their souls on the glass as much as possible and as early as possible. That has been what has broken teams in this tournament. NC st, Gonzaga, USU and Grambling have all had their sprits broken by our offensive rebounding and rebounding in general. Will also help to slow down their electric transition game if they need to send 4 guys to defensive rebound.

BTFU lets go get a title!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT