ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue-Northwestern Postgame video

Hack-A-Zach is your strategy Collins. Your team is what? Like 300th in D1 in getting to the line? No s^&* there is a massive FT discrepancy. lolol If a foul was called every time Edey actually got fouled, it would be a lot worse. Collins is just trying to setup the BTT to get calls to go his way in Round 3. He doesn't even believe the BS he is talking about. What a clown.

Hack-A-Zach is your strategy Collins. Your team is what? Like 300th in D1 in getting to the line? No s^&* there is a massive FT discrepancy. lolol If a foul was called every time Edey actually got fouled, it would be a lot worse. Collins is just trying to setup the BTT to get calls to go his way in Round 3. He doesn't even believe the BS he is talking about. What a clown.
300th!!! Wow, where was the pushback by the press in the post game. Softballs.

Collins: I’m not going to go into officiating (then he goes into officiating). We have great officiating (why are you yelling at the refs then?), but then says I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a box score like that. Why don’t you talk out of both sides of your mouth even more.

First we have Braden Smith, Fletcher Loyer, and Zach Edey.

Then Chris Collins.

Then Matt Painter

Really liked the question at the end about zone. Found it interesting Braden hasn’t ever played it and finds it tougher than man. Wonder if we will ever use it again this season.

Also loved the smirks from Fletch and Zach when Braden was asked about being left off the Cousy award. Dumb that he was but not the goal by any means. Hope Braden and the boilers keep playing at a high level from here on out. It’s time to start making that ascent into playing their best basketball to be ready for March!

Reactions: Tommaker
Passive aggressive. Lame.
The story that Collins won't tell is there were 30 PFs called on NW and 15 on Purdue and 3 of those were late intentionals when NW was trying to keep game going. Will there plan to continue fouling Edey every time for the fouls to only be less than 2-1 is crazy, should have been 3-1 or 4-1.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT