ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue Head Coach leaves for SEC !

Wolegib

All-American
May 23, 2013
Purdue head Coach Lonnie Greene left for "greener" pastures at University of Kentucky !

I'm talking about the head track coach at Purdue . he's been here 6 years and is leaving.

https://www.jconline.com/story/spor...ach-lonnie-greene-leaving-kentucky/754173002/

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea
"Spongebob squarepants"
Absorbant and yellow and porous is he
"Spongebob Squarepants"
If nautical nonsense be something you wish
"Spongebob Squarepants"
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish
"Spongebob Squarepants"
READY
Spongebob squarepants
Spongebob squarepants
Spongebob squarepants

you knew track is what I care about, right?

and that's the same way this site teased it as part of its front page twitter headline feed.

If it was Jeff Brohm, it would have been more than a Twitter headline

What? Nobody liked my post?

It took me awhile to figure out what the khc twitter tease was referring to.

I appreciate it. Now I know all the words to the sponge bob song where I didn't before. Wolegib, could you accept me on Facebook please?

admittedly the spongebob part was a previous copy and paste. that I posted instead by accident instead of the link.

but seriously, who knew all the words other than the SpongeBob SquarePants refrain ? Once I saw it, I knew I had to leave it as part of the post.

next week, I''ll tell you a tale of a big boat trip, that started on a tropic isle.. maybe next month I'll tell you the dangers of shootin' like a fool in oil infested land. .

I appreciate it. Now I know all the words to the sponge bob song where I didn't before. Wolegib, could you accept me on Facebook please?
my facebook posts are open to the public. but beware, they're longer than my posts here.

Purdue head Coach Lonnie Greene left for "greener" pastures at University of Kentucky !

I'm talking about the head track coach at Purdue . he's been here 6 years and is leaving.

https://www.jconline.com/story/spor...ach-lonnie-greene-leaving-kentucky/754173002/

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea
"Spongebob squarepants"
Absorbant and yellow and porous is he
"Spongebob Squarepants"
If nautical nonsense be something you wish
"Spongebob Squarepants"
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish
"Spongebob Squarepants"
READY
Spongebob squarepants
Spongebob squarepants
Spongebob squarepants

you knew track is what I care about, right?

and that's the same way this site teased it as part of its front page twitter headline feed.
This is an idiotic post on this board.

Reactions: Inspector100
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT