ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue game tomorrow last minute requirements for entry

Maybe some kleenex when the Looisers start crying over their ass whooping....🤣
I'll be happy with a one point win in that den of vipers. Hope for a W in that Devils Den, but mostly putting Purdue closer to winning the Big Championship indicative of playing well for a duration.

Reactions: BoilerGal74
I'll be happy with a one point win in that den of vipers. Hope for a W in that Devils Den, but mostly putting Purdue closer to winning the Big Championship indicative of playing well for a duration.
Right, but maybe Loyer Jenkins Morton will catch Gillisitis 3 point disease...heck maybe Gillis is still sick....anyways hope they are dropping 3 and give some room for Edey to go APE sh*t on them for 30.

Last edited:
Right, but maybe Loyer Jenkins Morton will catch Gillisitis 3 point disease...heck maybe Gillis is still sick....anyways hope they are dropping 3 and give some room for Edey to go APE sh*t on them for 30.
Gillisitis...
Any idea whether the disease is contagious enough to infect 7'4" giants? Now that would be dope.

I always worry about the game being too easy early and then the shots stop dropping and the MO is with the other team. With that in mind I hope Purdue continues shooting what are good shots rather than some shots a bit rushed or by the wrong people as earlier in the season. I hope Purdue is in bonus BOTH halves with at least 5 minutes left...preferably with 9 to go.

I'm sure they double or dig off Ethan and so if he hits a couple and doesn't shoot much behind the arc...THAT would be huge. Won't be surprised if Jenkins hits a couple. They will not double off Mason I don't think but will dig and double off Caleb I expect. Also, what Trey is able to do when Zach goes to the bench will play a role...whether plus or minus and I hope plus. Think Caleb would be more "consistent" in his perimeter shot if his wrist never curled to the side. Caleb as a real threat behind the arc would be huge...really huge for this team.

ADVERTISEMENT