ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue 72-63:winners against Sparty

Probably stamped their ticket to the tourney, Harris and McGlauthlin both strong this afternoon. Glad for the ladies!
Not as certain about getting in as you. Especially if we get beat by 40 tomorrow. But we will see. It would be nice for the seniors

Not as certain about getting in as you. Especially if we get beat by 40 tomorrow. But we will see. It would be nice for the seniors

I don't follow too closely, figure if they had Purdue in going into the game that they'll probably keep them in even if/when they lose to Maryland, lets hope it's a heckuve lot closer than 40. I do believe the AD needs to take the program in another direction, however, I'm hoping the ladies especially Harris and Oden play in the tournament.

As good an effort on both O and D as there has been in a while. Too bad for the MD draw. They will at least play in the NIT so those seniors can play again. Hoping for Dance though.
Will truly miss Harris and Oden though. Don't see those kinds of players very much.

I could only watch the first third or so of the game but the ball movement on offense was FAR better in that time versus many of the games this season. All of the ladies seemed to be more locked in and focused early on, especially Harris who was very good to start the game. Other than giving up too many (IMO) open three point attempts the defense was more active as well. Not expecting a win versus Maryland but sure hoping for one, or at least a much more competitive game. Boiler Up, ladies!!

I could only watch the first third or so of the game but the ball movement on offense was FAR better in that time versus many of the games this season. All of the ladies seemed to be more locked in and focused early on, especially Harris who was very good to start the game. Other than giving up too many (IMO) open three point attempts the defense was more active as well. Not expecting a win versus Maryland but sure hoping for one, or at least a much more competitive game. Boiler Up, ladies!!
Agree on all points here. Indy seems to be a good environment for them.
Probable “L” tomorrow but hopefully a much closer score than last meeting.

Reactions: DocRon
I think they are in the NCAA. They have had them in for weeks now. Losing to MD won't kick them out.

ADVERTISEMENT