ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue +16.5

i believe Michigan will build a big lead and then sit their veterans, so Purdue might be able to beat the spread.

Well, Purdue is undefeated 2-0 this year against teams that were ranked at game time. And Minnesota was undefeated and basically not allowing anyone to score on them.

I thought it would be 19.5.-20.5. On my site it actually went down to 15.5 and then back up to 16 currently.

Reactions: tenwest
if i was a betting man, I'd bet the over. this game is either going to be a shoot out, and we score a lot of points while or Mich is going to blow us away.

I expect to see both QBs throwing the bomb! I expect to see Michigan testing our secondary and I expect to see Purdue throwing long because Michigan’s run defense will force us to pass

that's a low spread for the game.

Michigan tends to play low possession games.

If Purdue adopts the OSU approach, playing cover zero, and selling out stop the run at all costs and leaving a suspect secondary out there, then it could get ugly and be 45-10.

But my guess is Purdue will take the approach many have done and allow UM to methodically move the ball and then hope it settles for FGs or worse turns it over.

My guess is UM wins something like 30-17, but if UM completely goes vanilla and sits too many people, it certainly can lose.

Is Corum playing Saturday?

No shot. I think Morris, the best UM defensive player (didn't play against OSU) also sits out. Schoonmacher the TE likely also sits out.

Edwards should play. If UM sits him, it's asking for trouble as the third string guy isn't anything to write home about.

No shot. I think Morris, the best UM defensive player (didn't play against OSU) also sits out. Schoonmacher the TE likely also sits out.

Edwards should play. If UM sits him, it's asking for trouble as the third string guy isn't anything to write home about.
why did you guys lose that 4 star DE to the Canes of all teams, too much comp at that position?

Michigan tends to play low possession games.

If Purdue adopts the OSU approach, playing cover zero, and selling out stop the run at all costs and leaving a suspect secondary out there, then it could get ugly and be 45-10.

But my guess is Purdue will take the approach many have done and allow UM to methodically move the ball and then hope it settles for FGs or worse turns it over.

My guess is UM wins something like 30-17, but if UM completely goes vanilla and sits too many people, it certainly can lose.
I see you guys scoring 6 TD's and 2 FG's (48) to our 17. Think you'll wear us down, we're not a physical team

I see you guys scoring 6 TD's and 2 FG's (48) to our 17. Think you'll wear us down, we're not a physical team
We may wear you out but if that happens, I highly doubt we get into the 40s unless Purdue turns it over or takes a bunch of risks on defense.

Its sort of wild that Michigan and Purdue have played once since 2012, and Purdue hasn’t played at Michigan since 2011

You’ve used the word ‘sit’ a couple times. Will there be opt outs or are these injury related?

Everyone expected to play except Corrum. Michigan taking this game as seriously as the last. Come too far to slip up. Team totally focused on completing their preseason mission of Big Ten Championship and best possible seating in the CFP.

Not expecting a win but Michigan really has nothing on the line here. If we come out exploding on offense, they may relax a bit and concede I feel like. Quick start and we may just win the game. Michigan is in the playoff no matter what so why risk your guys for four quarters?

Reactions: PurdueGirl85
We may wear you out but if that happens, I highly doubt we get into the 40s unless Purdue turns it over or takes a bunch of risks on defense.

Its sort of wild that Michigan and Purdue have played once since 2012, and Purdue hasn’t played at Michigan since 2011
our O has been sputtering somewhat lately, if that keeps up w/ many 3 and outs or failed 3rd down conversions our D will wear down

UM has to figure out NIL with recruits - it’s getting killed because it doesn’t offer guarantees to recruits.

Guys on team do well.
That is hilarious!!!! Maybe all those stupid. NIL people wIll follow Michigan’s example and stop wasting their money on ath foolishly. Look at Texas a&m. And how much nil money they wasted

ADVERTISEMENT