ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue -13.5

purduedavie

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
Damn, was thinking 9.5/10.5, usually I can get close, off by a decent amount on this one. If I was betting on it I’d say Purdue 74-66 final, I realize Minny isn’t that good but the number seems a bit high for a road game. Edey ate them up last game, I would think they’ll try a different approach, guessing Purdue gets a lot of wide open 3’s, hoping Morton breaks out of the slump and he hits a few, I’m going to play over Braden Smith 9.5 points, he’ll get open looks.

Damn, was thinking 9.5/10.5, usually I can get close, off by a decent amount on this one. If I was betting on it I’d say Purdue 74-66 final, I realize Minny isn’t that good but the number seems a bit high for a road game. Edey ate them up last game, I would think they’ll try a different approach, guessing Purdue gets a lot of wide open 3’s, hoping Morton breaks out of the slump and he hits a few, I’m going to play over Braden Smith 9.5 points, he’ll get open looks.
I thought the exact same thing when the lines came out.

Glad I just played Smith last night, the spread looked off, they were begging people to take Minny, Braden was the stone cold lock!

PU easily covered the spread so why are you glad you just played Smith?
I thought the 13.5 was to high, I would have played Minny if I was betting the game, Smith was the only player that covered his points, he was the one I liked in my initial post, put $50 on his over 9.5 number. If I see a Purdue line I think is to high on occasion I’ll take the other team, still want Purdue to win but money is money, on this one I didn’t like the high number and just stayed away from the game.

ADVERTISEMENT