ADVERTISEMENT

Punk move by auburn coach

It is called we are the SEC and we are going to kick your Ass!
“You are going to kick our ass?”
Let me know when you start. Also let me know when your conference has the quality of academics and research that the Big Ten has then we can start talking about what changes the world. When your ass needs save by our research we will call timeout and think about it like your coach should have done. But since we are a classy organization after we call time out we will still save your ass

Let me know when you start. Also let me know when your conference has the quality of academics and research that the Big Ten has then we can start talking about what changes the world. When your ass needs save by our research we will call timeout and think about it like your coach should have done. But since we are a classy organization after we call time out we will still save your ass

Oh God lol - you may be taking this too seriously.

Reactions: Iuzach04
That’s why the SEC has Vandy

It`s like my nephew down in Knoxville told me,in the SEC if you play football,your either good enough to play Pro our you drive a cab,or be the chief dish washer at some hash house

lol

Only a few of those schools could cut it in the B1G.
True...I remember Tennessee struggling against Big 10 teams in past bowl games ... Iowa (45-28) Northwestern (45-6), Nebraska (38-24) Michigan (45-17)...I think that one was the worst bowl loss in UM’s history...Ohio State (20-14)...It was truly humbling to be put in our place by the Big 10.

Reactions: echs86
Hope not, that would mean Auburn had another mediocre season and is playing in a mid tier bowl.

You are right, it probably won't happen because Auburn will always be in mid tier bowls getting their butts kicked by Alabama, Georgia, and Florida. Purdue is on the way up once Brohm gets a couple of recruiting classes.

really showed them today

boiler up!
So sad that’s all you’ve got - almost as good as an IU win, but those don’t happen very often so you need to bask in this. Maybe this can carry you till next season when you will be forced to face the brutal reality of yet another losing IU season?

Reactions: goboilers2
So sad that’s all you’ve got - almost as good as an IU win, but those don’t happen very often so you need to bask in this. Maybe this can carry you till next season when you will be forced to face the brutal reality of yet another losing IU season?
thats all you got? bashing iu? 63-14 purdoodoo

Reactions: echs86
thats all you got? bashing iu? 63-14 purdoodoo
The team I root for has waaaaaaay more than the team you root for - so yeah, bottom line is “all I’ve got” is infinitely more than what you’ve got - so sad that you’re here 3.5 hours after end of game that your team didn’t play in . It is miserable being an IU fan isn’t it !

Reactions: goboilers2
Gus took his foot off the gas entirely after the first offensive series of the 2nd half. Auburn backup QBs attempted 2 passes between them. They ran every down. They even ran on 4th and 12 when they could have kicked a FG and put up more points. Complaints about running up the score were very premature.
As painful as it is to admit it, this is true. As mad as I was that they were going on 4th down (a few times) when the game was already an embarrassment, I felt they did that to NOT run up the score. The plays were pretty simple. On one occasion Auburn called a time out... I think on a 3rd down play, to make sure the call was a conservative running play. They could have easily scored 3 more touchdowns in the 2nd half. It's incredibly painful to admit and I hope it never happens again. I feel bad for the kids who played their butts off and were still beaten badly.

What is classless and immature is the name calling.

ADVERTISEMENT