ADVERTISEMENT

PU - 3 1/2 vs Maryland

Dryfly88

Senior
Jul 9, 2015
Should be a good one. Mackey will be rockin!! Let's hope for a W and finish this conference season strong.

Reactions: nagemj02
I'll be watching on TV and hopefully cheering and not yelling. I'll have my grandson with me and I don't want to teach him any more cuss words (than I already have).
Who's announcing? Please, no Jockitch.

Purdue by 5. About time they got out of their miniature slump, its in WL, and Maryland hasn't looked that great as of late.

I think Dookie Vitale.......mute button again and listen to The Cliz!

To anyone who can assist... I have tried to get the video from TV to sync with the Cliz (streamed since I'm in Seattle), and I can never get it to work right. I might get the sync close for a minute or two and then something happens & it's way off again. Anyone have any tips that will help?

I'll be watching on TV and hopefully cheering and not yelling. I'll have my grandson with me and I don't want to teach him any more cuss words (than I already have).
Who's announcing? Please, no Jockitch.
Jockitch is down in Florida, Vitale bumped him and pissed little Danny off

I will take DD any day over Vitale. How many references did he make to Bloomington? His head was so far up Melo's butt I couldn't stand it.

Last edited:
To anyone who can assist... I have tried to get the video from TV to sync with the Cliz (streamed since I'm in Seattle), and I can never get it to work right. I might get the sync close for a minute or two and then something happens & it's way off again. Anyone have any tips that will help?
My tip is ... you will never succeed. It has to do with the latency and the commercials. It is a constant re-syncing.

I will take DD any day over Vitale. How many references did he make to Bloomington? His head was so far up Milo's butt I couldn't stand it.
Dan Jockitch is a joke. Vitale rocks, he was a coach for years and years and a below average one and thus gets into broadcasting.....Same with Dakich, Dakich tried to hold WV hostage on his salary agreement due to possible NCAA violations. Also, Dakich kicked out announcer Don Fisher from the radio table then went on the air and said he could care less that Don Fisher was pissed about being moved to a different area, truly pissed.

Dip-sync fixes that
??? Active Directory to Oracle???? ...

Directory Integration Platform (DIP) : integrates LDAP-enabled applications (Portal, EBS) and LDAP directories (MS-AD, ADAM/MS-LDS, IBM Tivoli Directory Server) withOracle Internet Directory (OID)

1. DIP provides two type of services : Synchronization and Provisioning
a) Synchronization: keeps third party directory server (MS-AD, MS-ADAM/MS-LDS, iPlanet, Tivoli DS) consistent with Oracle Internet Directory (OID). Synchronization Service uses synchronization profile to sync directories and profile is managed by “manageSyncProfiles” or FMW Control (/em)

b) Provisioning : User and group information is updated from OID to LDAP-enabled applications (Portal, EBS, OCS). Provisioning service uses provisioning profile to synchronize data between OID and LDAP-enabled applications and profile is managed by “oidprovtool

Connectors : OID server connects to other directory stores (MS-AD, iPlanet, IBM Tivoli DS) using connector. Connector is prepackaged connectivity solution that exchanges data between OID server and connected Directory server. Connectors use one of following interfaces LDAP, DB, tagged or LDIF.

• If third party directory server supports one of above interfaces (LDAP, DB, tagged or LDIF) then it just requires Integration Profile.
  • If third party directory server cannot NOT use one of above interfaces (LDAP, DB, tagged or LDIF) then it requires Integration Profile + an Agent.
Agent :Synchronization agent transforms data from one of formats supported by DIP in to one supported by third party directory server (eg HR).

Directory Integration Profile: This profile contains all configuration information that is required to synchronize data between OID server and other directories. There is at least one profile per directory per direction. Directorty Integration Profile contains following information –
a) Direction of Synchronization – export only, import only or both
b) Type of interface – LDAP, tagged, DB and LDIF
c) Mapping rules and formats– attribute mapping and conversion between attributes of OID and third party directory server. (orclodipAttributeMappingRules)
d) Connection details of third party directory server – Third party directory server host, port, SSL/non-SSL, credentials

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT