ADVERTISEMENT

Priorities of the GOP controlled House

No, but if you believe everyone should ascribe to the same morals and values as the white male, Christian, heterosexual, gun owner… that IS extreme. But that’s what some politicians sell you: return the country to Leave It To Beaver when that is exactly what we had: white male, Christian, heterosexual, gun owners dictating everything to everyone.

I respect the right to: not carry a fire arm, marry someone of the same sex, worshp how you want to or not to, etc. etc.
Where I have a real problem is forcing your life style onto me. If you were born with a penis and balls, use the mens restroom and play male sports only, etc. etc.
And yes, I'm ok with Christian masses on TV Sunday morning, School Christmas Programs and am disgusted with school drag programs and polluting young minds with gender identity BS and CRT theories.

Reactions: bonefish1
No, but if you believe everyone should ascribe to the same morals and values as the white male, Christian, heterosexual, gun owner… that IS extreme. But that’s what some politicians sell you: return the country to Leave It To Beaver when that is exactly what we had: white male, Christian, heterosexual, gun owners dictating everything to everyone.
You’re right. Everything is so much better now.

I respect the right to: not carry a fire arm, marry someone of the same sex, worshp how you want to or not to, etc. etc.
Where I have a real problem is forcing your life style onto me. If you were born with a penis and balls, use the mens restroom and play male sports only, etc. etc.
And yes, I'm ok with Christian masses on TV Sunday morning, School Christmas Programs and am disgusted with school drag programs and polluting young minds with gender identity BS and CRT theories.
What if you were born with a penis but no balls, or balls but no penis?

Inquiring minds need to know these rules! :)

Why are you so obsessed with who has a penis and who has a vagina?

Maybe when he is inspired by "I don't even wait... You can do anything. ... Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." He wants to be sure what parts he'll be grabbing.

Maaaybe.

Last edited:
Why? Because someone with a penis is expecting me to engage in their delusion that they're a girl and then expect me to address them as such. Sorry, not going to happen. But, I can recommend seeking psychological help.

Why? Because someone with a penis is expecting me to engage in their delusion that they're a girl and then expect me to address them as such. Sorry, not going to happen. But, I can recommend seeking psychological help.
That’s just it. No one is asking you to do anything except to mind your own fukking business.

That’s just it. No one is asking you to do anything except to mind your own fukking business.
It happens to be my business when a messed up dude, who thinks he's a girl, uses the same public bathroom facilities as my grand daughters, daughters, wife or mom.

• Haha
Reactions: rezzerfly
It happens to be my business when a messed up dude, who thinks he's a girl, uses the same public bathroom facilities as my grand daughters, daughters, wife or mom.
Lmao at your histrionics. Y’all get mad at the dumbest shit. Things you would have never thought twice about except someone else told you to be mad about it.

Reactions: rezzerfly
How often has that happened?
One messed up dude raped 2 girls in the girls restroom.
Google it.
One time is to many. A messed up dude going into a girls restroom is asking for trouble.
Why should Trans persons have a right to infringe upon my rights.

Google it.
One time is to many. A messed up dude going into a girls restroom is asking for trouble.
Wait until you start looking up all the stories of straight men raping women. Where is your outrage over that? Using your logic, all straight men should be locked up, right?

Google it.
Oh!
From the way you posted about it, I thought it happened to you.

Lol. Not yet dude. They can’t even agree on a speaker. Trumpers fighting with each other because winning is the only thing that matters. Narcissists galore. Your party is completely f***ed. What a joke.
Your 'party' is led by Biden, less than a joke.

Lol. Not yet dude. They can’t even agree on a speaker. Trumpers fighting with each other because winning is the only thing that matters. Narcissists galore. Your party is completely f***ed. What a joke.
Classic Bob....can't say anything without mentioning Trump.

I still stand by my statement that Bob has one of the worse cases of TDS known to man. He's up there with Schiff and Whoopi Goldberg.

Last edited:
Not my party…….but it’s the only reply you’re capable of when you don’t want to talk about it you whiny little bi*ch.
It's your party -- and you'll cry if you want to, cry if you want to...

Going to invite Ray Epps to your party?

Yeah, my party is fukked yet the Dems are corrupt up the asshole and we are now finding out that Jan 6 was more of a setup than we even thought. Thanks to YOUR party.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT