ADVERTISEMENT

Priorities of the GOP controlled House

At the time, he wasn’t. The investigation was dormant. You have a link backing up your position?

The funny thing is, Shokin was an example of the corruption trump used as a reason for holding up aid years later. So Ukraine was corrupt AFTER all the Russian allies were tossed out of the government but not when they were in office?
No he wasn't. The corruption was from oligarchs and others that have siphoned BILLIONS of dollars from the government.

So that’s it? All the links I posted said he wasn’t investigating him at the time……..but that’s all lies?

The fact that it wasn’t just Biden’s assertion that Shokin was not investigating corruption……… it was the official policy of the US government and several European countries………doesn’t change your opinion that Biden publicly said he was holding back aid because Shokin was investigating his son. Well of course he didn’t say that, you’re just inferring it. Like Biden would say ANYTHING like that publicly if it were true. He would just throw that out with no concern that it might get him in hot water.

The head trump ass kisser gave you an out and you took it. End of story.
From what I understand, Shokin was going to open up the investigations again. You don't have to have an ongoing investigation for our version to be true. Shokin has shown he is willing to investigate them and he was going to do it again.

From what I understand, Shokin was going to open up the investigations again. You don't have to have an ongoing investigation for our version to be true. Shokin has shown he is willing to investigate them and he was going to do it again.
Links. Something besides your word. Something besides your unfounded accusations. “From what you understand “ means squat. From what source did you gain this understanding?

“It wasn't because Shokin was investigating a natural gas company tied to Biden's son; it was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians, according to a Ukrainian official and four former American officials who specialized in Ukraine and Europe.

Shokin's inaction prompted international calls for his ouster and ultimately resulted in his removal by Ukraine's parliament.

Without pressure from Joe Biden, European diplomats, the International Monetary Fund and other international organizations, Shokin would not have been fired, said Daria Kaleniuk, co-founder and executive director of the Anti Corruption Action Centre in Kiev.

"Civil society organizations in Ukraine were pressing for his resignation," Kaleniuk said, "but no one would have cared if there had not been voices from outside this country calling on him to go."

Wow. Cultural Marxism. Haven’t heard that since Pat Buchanan. It’s promoted by Neo Nazis and publications like the Daily Stormer. You’re in good company.
Many, many people understand what Cultural Marxism is and see the reality today. I'm unsure if you know what it is, rather than to attempt to discredit it by "some" company. That is fine though. I have no idea who you reference but Marxism of the Culture is pretty easy to see for some

Turn off the PragerU videos, grandpa
NONE of that came from PragerU. It seems you follow along with Bob in that you don't show why Cultural Marxism doesn't exist but rather deflect. Shouldn't you have included Fox? Sorry for the lengthy post. I know that is troubling...

Good point.

@tjreese, do you read and/or ascribe to the viewpoints of the Daily Stormer or any Neo-Nazis?
I see you, bob and the Teddy fan all share in an attempt to say that Marxism of the Culture is not real. Interesting, since it has been growing for some time...

People in this country have been censoring certain demographics since its founding. You are just upset because now you feel like the target is you. In reality, no one is censoring you. You have plenty of outlets through which to express your opinions. It’s just that your opinions have become so far outside what most people care to consume, you’re being tuned out and that makes you mad.

As this country becomes less white, less Christian, less of what YOU consider real Americans, you will continue to be tuned out more and more until you adapt.

The problem is you, not “cultural Marxism.”
So far, you, Bob, JM and Teddy have pointed to some group they found that I have no idea about, some Prager video (but left out Fox) and now the racist dart and implying I'm upset? ;) The reality is I first came aware about 4 decades ago and so it has nothing to do with me or some recent event. It has been growing for some time. I first encountered the words by a national publicist in a national education forum. His words were that Cultural Marxism would be the destruction of the USA. Like all four of you, I too didn't know what it meant back then.

Lots of words to basically say you don’t know anything.

The other thing that strikes me is how you’ll jump at this - politicians on the take - and you think they’re smart enough to have their worth grow exceptionally quickly but NOT smart enough to hide from simple media inquiries if it is indeed from illicit sources.

That’s quite a cognitive disconnect.

Further, if you believe politicians are on the take, then it clearly happens on both sides of the aisle. Claiming otherwise is ignorant. What power do you think the gun lobby holds if not channeling money to its preferred candidates while innocents are gunned down across the country?
First innocents are NOT gunned down by the "gun Lobby". The people shooting are not NRA members. Of course it happens on both sides of the aisle...have always maintained that. Still, there are people I assume like you that don't believe all the kickbacks that happen and so what I laid out was a basis to show significant difference, not to blame anything as that should come later...just so that people that share your thoughts might go Hmmnnn. Yeah, a difference. Now "why" the difference.?

That is all that was and thought I laid it out in an understanding that you would see it wasn't a bunch of words, but a scientific method to arouse interest. Kinda like...follow the science...

In some larger industries when a person retires he or she signs an agreement that he or she cannot work in certain areas of conflict for 5 years or so. I would think most (but maybe not in this forum) would consider the Clinton Foundation as one of those kick backs and it should be obvious about the Big Guy and Hunter. Still it seems this forum doesn't believe the pay to play in selling out the taxpayer, the country happens.

If you knew or can recall "common core" was promoted by Obama. There was quite an outrage at the time. As just one of those Hmmnnn, Obama shifted about 350 million to Pearson Publishing whice is one of the three or four major text suppliers for the government schools and Pearson rewarded Obama 65 million for his book in return. Do I think it is on one side, no...the intitial study would show that. Anyway, I believe it and it appears you don't and that is fine. I have over 2 pages of basketball things and actual things to do and will just have to disagree that I think the kickbacks, insider trading and such are not good for the country. Lastly, I have no thoughts of the media being interested in asking because much is currently legal and some not.

I almost forgot about that wonderful Biden accomplishment….

🤡 show

So, bringing this up supports 100% of Cultural Marxism at play that Bob, JM, Teddy and Gr8 disagree, and yet this is but a recent support of what I stated. Apparently others have forgot this as well, but when there are soooooooooo many things of similar nature it is hard to keep track. Not sure why I waste any time here to listen to the parrots chirp? edit-I almost forgot that "outcome based education" that I'm sure is another unknown by those listed and many others, sounds very good, but the reality is that it opened the door to much more indoctrination. Course the father of education...Dewey thought that was the major goal for the government schools.

Last edited:
So, bringing this up supports 100% of Cultural Marxism at play that Bob, JM, Teddy and Gr8 disagree, and yet this is but a recent support of what I stated. Apparently others have forgot this as well, but when there are soooooooooo many things of similar nature it is hard to keep track. Not sure why I waste any time here to listen to the parrots chirp? edit-I almost forgot that "outcome based education" that I'm sure is another unknown by those listed and many others, sounds very good, but the reality is that it opened the door to much more indoctrination. Course the father of education...Dewey thought that was the major goal for the government schools.
You are misunderstanding me.

I don’t have a problem with you detailing things that bother you, but I can’t stand the use of all-encompassing buzzwords to describe complex, multi-faceted problems.

Also, I asked you whether you read the Daily Stormer or ascribe to Neo-Nazi ideology, and you answered with word salad.

If you asked me that question, I would have definitely replied “hell no.”

Links. Something besides your word. Something besides your unfounded accusations. “From what you understand “ means squat. From what source did you gain this understanding?

“It wasn't because Shokin was investigating a natural gas company tied to Biden's son; it was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians, according to a Ukrainian official and four former American officials who specialized in Ukraine and Europe.

Shokin's inaction prompted international calls for his ouster and ultimately resulted in his removal by Ukraine's parliament.

Without pressure from Joe Biden, European diplomats, the International Monetary Fund and other international organizations, Shokin would not have been fired, said Daria Kaleniuk, co-founder and executive director of the Anti Corruption Action Centre in Kiev.

"Civil society organizations in Ukraine were pressing for his resignation," Kaleniuk said, "but no one would have cared if there had not been voices from outside this country calling on him to go."

I'd share links but somethings get so buried that they become hard to find again. Thank Google.

Reactions: tjreese
Everything in your life is a conspiracy, isn’t it….
If you don't understand that big tech was all lefty leaning and shadow banning tons of conservatives and basically no Leftists then you haven't been paying attention.

If you don't understand that big tech was all lefty leaning and shadow banning tons of conservatives and basically no Leftists then you haven't been paying attention.

You’re always a victim.

When have I ever said I was a victim? I'm not a lefty so I don't identify as that.
You don’t have to say it, 03. You just come on here and bitch that you can’t find some random link, blame it on Google, which because you’re crazy just means you think it’s being suppressed by a bunch of lefties. You’re not that deep, buddy.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Many, many people understand what Cultural Marxism is and see the reality today. I'm unsure if you know what it is, rather than to attempt to discredit it by "some" company. That is fine though. I have no idea who you reference but Marxism of the Culture is pretty easy to see for some
You don’t know who Pat Buchanan is?

I see you, bob and the Teddy fan all share in an attempt to say that Marxism of the Culture is not real. Interesting, since it has been growing for some time...
Nonono. Didn’t say it doesn’t exist. Be accurate now. You’re moving to the extremes when you speak in absolutes.

I'd share links but somethings get so buried that they become hard to find again. Thank Google.
Or there are none because it’s not true. Did you consider that possibility?

You didn’t. It’s real because YOU believe it’s real. The evil media is just hiding it. Can those of us who disagree with you in the future simply blame Google for lack of proof? You would crucify anybody else for using such a lame excuse. The rules are different for you?

You are misunderstanding me.

I don’t have a problem with you detailing things that bother you, but I can’t stand the use of all-encompassing buzzwords to describe complex, multi-faceted problems.
you mean like large, small, heavy, up north, down south, occupied, Christianity, costly, cheaply, windy, cold, warm...words like those?

Nonono. Didn’t say it doesn’t exist. Be accurate now. You’re moving to the extremes when you speak in absolutes.
I guess you and I agree that it is real then. That is fine, I'm not looking for validation. Each can believe what he or she wants...

Please define it for us Socrates. Without a youtube video.
Did you mean Webster? The socratic method is not defining, but questioning to generate thought as desired. That said, I'' attempt a bit of Webster for you although I know by the misuse of Socrates, you really have no interest and I have some wishing I would write on basketball elsewhere and actual things to do off the computer, but here goes-

There was an interesting Tweet I saw regarding Cultural Marxism that I thought a good answer for you, but unaware where I read it a couple of days ago. I suspect you really know what it is, but that is okay. As an applicable “Rule of Thumb” Cultural Marxism is Marxism of the culture as it is stated. Marxism is many times thought of as financial where the ruling class quite different than those of which are made as much as possible equal. So, you could say an attempt of equality in culture and yet we know or many of us know that all cultures are not equal. There is no reason to expect equality in anything unless your data is discrete (and not precise) and/or truncated in some manner, in which the real difference is hidden inside the measured metric.

Now the medium used as the driving mechanism is generally considered to be “Politically Correctness”. So, you could say that political correctness is the driver in trying to blur the differences in cultures and even behaviors. I briefly mentioned a while back that “Outcome Based Education” opened the doors to some of this in the government schools. Now I know this is more words to read than you prefer or have preferred in the past, but it is what I could do off the cuff.

Cultural Marxism is Marxism of the culture as it is stated. Marxism is many times thought of as financial where the ruling class quite different than those of which are made as much as possible equal. So, you could say an attempt of equality in culture and yet we know or many of us know that all cultures are not equal.

Good lord you must drive people batshit at family gatherings.

You are the king! The king of confusing, non-answers, that is.

Did you mean Webster? The socratic method is not defining, but questioning to generate thought as desired. That said, I'' attempt a bit of Webster for you although I know by the misuse of Socrates, you really have no interest and I have some wishing I would write on basketball elsewhere and actual things to do off the computer, but here goes-

There was an interesting Tweet I saw regarding Cultural Marxism that I thought a good answer for you, but unaware where I read it a couple of days ago. I suspect you really know what it is, but that is okay. As an applicable “Rule of Thumb” Cultural Marxism is Marxism of the culture as it is stated. Marxism is many times thought of as financial where the ruling class quite different than those of which are made as much as possible equal. So, you could say an attempt of equality in culture and yet we know or many of us know that all cultures are not equal. There is no reason to expect equality in anything unless your data is discrete (and not precise) and/or truncated in some manner, in which the real difference is hidden inside the measured metric.

Now the medium used as the driving mechanism is generally considered to be “Politically Correctness”. So, you could say that political correctness is the driver in trying to blur the differences in cultures and even behaviors. I briefly mentioned a while back that “Outcome Based Education” opened the doors to some of this in the government schools. Now I know this is more words to read than you prefer or have preferred in the past, but it is what I could do off the cuff.
Your definition is a tweet you can't find, a "rule of thumb" that completely misunderstands what Marxism actually is (an economic theory, rather than a method of prescriptive justice that you seem to think it is), and somehow conflating it with another buzzword boogeyman of "political correctness."

I'm surprised you didn't mention cancel culture. It's the perfect nothing of a word for you to wax poetic about in your screeds.

Yes, I'm somewhat aware of Pat, but can't say I "know" him. That can be said of a lot of people
What is it with you? I didn’t ask if you knew him but if you know who he is?
He was a strong proponent of the belief in cultural Marxism. He was a candidate for president. He was a leading whack job of the far right in the ‘90s.

I guess you and I agree that it is real then. That is fine, I'm not looking for validation. Each can believe what he or she wants...
Lol. Not exactly. I believe it exists as a theory in the minds of the extreme right who thinks everybody is out to destroy their white male, Christian controlled, heterosexual “Leave it to Beaver” version of America. Like you.

Lol. Not exactly. I believe it exists as a theory in the minds of the extreme right who thinks everybody is out to destroy their white male, Christian controlled, heterosexual “Leave it to Beaver” version of America. Like you.
And here lies the problem:
Being a white male, Christian, heterosexual “Leave it to Beaver” version of America.
Is now considered extreme???

I believe it exists as a theory in the minds of the extreme right who thinks everybody is out to destroy their white male, Christian controlled, heterosexual “Leave it to Beaver” version of America. Like you.

Being a white male, Christian, heterosexual “Leave it to Beaver” version of America.
Wow;
That's a hell of a mis-quote/mis-interpretation in your response.

Wow;
That's a hell of a mis-quote/mis-interpretation in your response.
"Lol. Not exactly. I believe it exists as a theory in the minds of the extreme right who thinks everybody is out to destroy their white male, Christian controlled, heterosexual “Leave it to Beaver” version of America. Like you."

The post I was referring to.
How is that a hell of a mis quote???
Please explain!

This is a logical fallacy. I said the extreme right believes in those things………they aren’t extreme because they do.

"Lol. Not exactly. I believe it exists as a theory in the minds of the extreme right who thinks everybody is out to destroy their white male, Christian controlled, heterosexual “Leave it to Beaver” version of America. Like you."

The post I was referring to.
How is that a hell of a mis quote???
Please explain!
He said it's extreme to think everyone one is out to destroy those things.
You responded 'why do you think being a white, Christian, heterosexual is extreme?'

This is a logical fallacy. I said the extreme right believes in those things………they aren’t extreme because they do.
OK so you agree that being a white male, Christian, heterosexual and I'll throw in gun owner, since HRC did, is not extreme, or deplorable?

OK so you agree that being a white male, Christian, heterosexual and ill throw in gun owner, since HRC did, is not extreme, or deplorable?
I absolutely agree. Those are not extreme positions.

Unfortunately some who believe in those things also believe that our country should be run by Christians, abortion should be illegal in all instances, drug dealers should be executed, and civil war is an acceptable solution to election losses……..among many other extreme positions.

Last edited:
OK so you agree that being a white male, Christian, heterosexual and I'll throw in gun owner, since HRC did, is not extreme, or deplorable?

Yes. Of course I agree with that.

And anyone that thinks otherwise on those limited, straightforward characteristics is a moron.

No, but if you believe everyone should ascribe to the same morals and values as the white male, Christian, heterosexual, gun owner… that IS extreme. But that’s what some politicians sell you: return the country to Leave It To Beaver when that is exactly what we had: white male, Christian, heterosexual, gun owners dictating everything to everyone.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
ADVERTISEMENT