ADVERTISEMENT

Priebe

Dakota Girl

All-American
Gold Member
Nov 24, 2015
Indy
I was watching the highlights for the Guard, Mr. Priebe, on the home page.
Great hands, feet, quickness, and power. But my favorite aspect is the dude is just nasty. He gets a lot of traps and pulls and his goal is to plant somebody’s face in the dirt, and if they try to get up he just mauls them like a bear.
Most people don’t like o-line highlights, I do, I’m weird like that, but this kid is fun to watch. Check him out!

I was watching the highlights for the Guard, Mr. Priebe, on the home page.
Great hands, feet, quickness, and power. But my favorite aspect is the dude is just nasty. He gets a lot of traps and pulls and his goal is to plant somebody’s face in the dirt, and if they try to get up he just mauls them like a bear.
Most people don’t like o-line highlights, I do, I’m weird like that, but this kid is fun to watch. Check him out!

Love the second pull where he pancakes the end and his helmet goes flying off in the end zone. Watched the whole damn video.

it's nice to see Purdue with two linemen committed is still looking to add 1-2 more elite linemen. OL Mayo is a 4 * lineman who just visited and has Purdue in his top 8.

it's nice to see Purdue with two linemen committed is still looking to add 1-2 more elite linemen. OL Mayo is a 4 * lineman who just visited and has Purdue in his top 8.

Did you watch the whole video. or I assume you want to add 200+ words to make everyone feel stupid. Just ask’n.

ADVERTISEMENT