ADVERTISEMENT

President Biden on abortion

Will you weigh in on what President Biden said or will you just wait on Chris P Bacon?
I won’t actually be engaging with you on the substance of your posts because you’re merely a troll who doxes and insults people and can’t manage to hang on to a screen name. Congrats on being on a pretty good run right now, though. These two seem to have been around the longest.

I won’t actually be engaging with you on the substance of your posts because you’re merely a troll who doxes and insults people and can’t manage to hang on to a screen name. Congrats on being on a pretty good run right now, though. These two seem to have been around the longest.
A troll who doxes people? I’m posting my opinions and haven’t doxed anybody. You’re dodging a discussion on purpose and bringing up other names that I haven’t had. Why do people get so butthurt around here when conservatives talk about how terrible liberals are? Message the mods! You’re a troll! You’re doxing people! Bunch of crybabies.

Reactions: Chris P Bacon
A troll who doxes people? I’m posting my opinions and haven’t doxed anybody. You’re dodging a discussion on purpose and bringing up other names that I haven’t had. Why do people get so butthurt around here when conservatives talk about how terrible liberals are? Message the mods! You’re a troll! You’re doxing people! Bunch of crybabies.
Uh huh.

It’s Russia’s fault
It's Hoover's fault, it's Nixon's fault, it's Bush's fault, it's Trump's fault, it's the US Supreme Court's fault, it's Putin' s fault, it's white people fault and last but not least it is the fault of every mother of a Democrat for not having an abortion!!!

Reactions: SKYDOG and BSIT
Uh huh is correct. People go crazy at different opinions and especially around here. Liberals are so weak.
The fake Christian is back at again... "love thy neighbor as yourself". You claim to be pro life but hate all living life that is liberal, black, brown, gay, Muslim, Asian.. you get my drift.

The fake Christian is back at again... "love thy neighbor as yourself". You claim to be pro life but hate all living life that is liberal, black, brown, gay, Muslim, Asian.. you get my drift.
And the liar hypocrite leftist is back. When did I say I hated liberals, blacks, browns, gays, Muslims and Asians? As well as those who get your drift?

Darrell Brooks wasn’t a conservative. Left wing media must not have covered that for you, huh?

And the liar hypocrite leftist is back. When did I say I hated liberals, blacks, browns, gays, Muslims and Asians? As well as those who get your drift?

Darrell Brooks wasn’t a conservative. Left wing media must not have covered that for you, huh?
Most of your sort do. It's apparent every single day. And you clearly don't understand abortion, you just want your religious beliefs to be the law of the land in a country founded on separation of church and state. Are YOU going to adopt all the babies who can't be taken care of? Are YOU going to help fund the services mothers who have nothing need to be a functional parent. Are YOU going to help with the emotional, financial and physical needs of mothers with unexpected and unwanted pregnancies? Highly doubt it. And funny.. I am far from a "leftist" and most people who know me know that I am about as intellectually honest as you can get. No hypocrisy here, just someone who doesn't respect the "convenient" Christians who use Christianity and the Bible as a weapon against others. And are you truly a Purdue sports fan, or just a troll who posts asinine political shit every day?

Most of your sort do. It's apparent every single day. And you clearly don't understand abortion, you just want your religious beliefs to be the law of the land in a country founded on separation of church and state. Are YOU going to adopt all the babies who can't be taken care of? Are YOU going to help fund the services mothers who have nothing need to be a functional parent. Are YOU going to help with the emotional, financial and physical needs of mothers with unexpected and unwanted pregnancies? Highly doubt it. And funny.. I am far from a "leftist" and most people who know me know that I am about as intellectually honest as you can get. No hypocrisy here, just someone who doesn't respect the "convenient" Christians who use Christianity and the Bible as a weapon against others. And are you truly a Purdue sports fan, or just a troll who posts asinine political shit every day?
Are YOU going to acknowledge that Darrell Brooks wasn’t a conservative? You ran away from your blatant lying earlier like most leftists do when you mentioned conservatives running vehicles through crowds? Get caught being full of it? Just stop responding and disappear.

How many unwanted pregnancies happen per year? Do you have any stats on that?

And you’re not a hypocrite while thinking you’re intellectually honest? How many times have you scolded others for posting about politics on a Purdue sports site and then you post about politics in the same message? 😂 Maybe you’re not a hypocrite, you’re just that stupid. You’re about as far from “intellectually honest” as it gets. Congrats on having no self awareness!!!

Reactions: Chris P Bacon
ADVERTISEMENT