ADVERTISEMENT

President Biden’s America is a dangerous one

Gunfire at a 4th of July parade? So sad.

I have heard this said....LOL. As I have a whole post about it.

And I have seen alot of DEM violence lately.....but this shooter could just be another wacko. Likely maybe not political....
But who knows @ this time.

What isn't good is the harsh political rehitoric politicians on both BOTH sides use.....that gets these wackos stirred up.

We have heard ALOT more vitriol & harshness recently from the left, and that isn't good for America, but neither is it when the right does it...It is rare from the right, outside of Trump who is a master at vitriol 24/7/365, but from others on the right, you hear it occasionally.

Anyway sad with around 30 shot.

Last edited:
What does that have to do with Biden? You are the unintelligent one.
Crime has never been higher than it has been under Joe Biden as president. Who are you talking to here and telling them that they’re the unintelligent one? Are you too unintelligent to reply properly to another poster?

Crime has never been higher than it has been under Joe Biden as president.
As single-mindedly as you have gone after BNI for being wrong about something (bringing it up in response to many of his posts, digging up old threads, etc.), I find it surprising you would post something so obviously and verifiably false as this claim and then question the intelligence of another poster.

Reactions: Bill4411
As single-mindedly as you have gone after BNI for being wrong about something (bringing it up in response to many of his posts, digging up old threads, etc.), I find it surprising you would post something so obviously and verifiably false as this claim and then question the intelligence of another poster.
I find it surprising that you would choose to engage with a post of mine after you said you wouldn’t.

It was a white guy in Highland Park with a semi auto rifle.

I guess Biden gets the blame for these too.
As he should, it happened on his watch. When will Democrats do anything about all of this crime? And he was a white guy, who cares? You’ve fallen into the liberal Twitter trap of making everything about race, haven’t you?

It was a white guy in Highland Park with a semi auto rifle.

I guess Biden gets the blame for these too.

Why report the race as relevant?

While the rifle is relevant, the only good reporting the race is for those trying to find the criminal.

Making it part of your point here though points out you have a race centric mind.

Reactions: tearsforfears

While the rifle is relevant, the only good reporting the race is for those trying to find the criminal.

Doing it here though points out you have a race centric mind.
He can’t help it. You should see the Twitter accounts he follows. He’s an idiot.

I find it surprising that you would choose to engage with a post of mine after you said you wouldn’t.
I have no problem breaking my policy, especially since this is not a matter of opinion or political position as was the other post, to point out that you've obviously accepted some terrible misinformation. At least I hope that's what happened, because otherwise you're just blatantly lying. Giving the benefit of the doubt that it's the first, you're welcome for the correction.

That said, my motivation for responding in this case was due do your incessant need to call other posters unintelligent as part of your trolling. Within that context, I couldn't resist calling you out on something you've gotten so wrong. It was entertaining. I considered doing the same when you demonstrated that you don't know the difference between "sewing" and "sowing," but that's trivial. The crime rate is a matter of fact that people should have correct information, so it seemed worth the response.

Last edited:
I have no problem breaking my policy, especially since this is not a matter of opinion or political position as was the other post, to point out that you've obviously accepted some terrible misinformation. At least I hope that's what happened, because otherwise you're just blatantly lying. Giving the benefit of the doubt that it's the first, you're welcome for the correction.
I didn’t accept any terrible misinformation. I’m following BNI’s lead and just making things up. It’s kind of a weird feeling so I’m not sure if I’ll continue doing it or not. This is what being unintelligent is like and it’s probably not for me.

I didn’t accept any terrible misinformation. I’m following BNI’s lead and just making things up. It’s kind of a weird feeling so I’m not sure if I’ll continue doing it or not. This is what being unintelligent is like and it’s probably not for me.
Thank you for acknowledging you were wrong, even if you, again, had to resort to calling others unintelligent.

Reactions: tearsforfears

Doing it here though points out you have a race centric mind.
Oh give me a freakin break.

When was the latest post about how many died in Chicago on the weekend? I pointed it out because it wasn't what all of you expected.

And your statement that we've heard A LOT more vitriol and harshness from the left is just looney. Trumpers have learned from trump, who even you admitted is the master. But his followers aren't copying him? Threats to state officials, county and election officials, members of Congress.

When was the latest post about how many died in Chicago on the weekend? I pointed it out because it wasn't what all of you expected.

And your statement that we've heard A LOT more vitriol and harshness from the left is just looney. Trumpers have learned from trump, who even you admitted is the master. But his followers aren't copying him? Threats to state officials, county and election officials, members of Congress.
Lol and it comes back to Trump again. You are legit crazy if you aren’t trolling.

I think one that protests this much is bordering on becoming a racist. LOL.

No doubt you are race centric. That is without question at this point in your post history.

I think one that protests this much is bordering on becoming a racist. LOL.

No doubt you are race centric. That is without question at this point in your post history.
This much? One post? Are you trying start something here?

I don't even get in the race arguments that happen here everyday. Maybe you should talk to some on your side that argue here daily about race. They do protest too much.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Everything. And if Trump were President you would be the first one on here blaming him. Stupid being a hypocrite just once in your life.
I never blamed Chump for any mass shootings of gang murders during his administration.

I never blamed Chump for any mass shootings of gang murders during his administration.
Because there really weren't any, but you would be all over him now if this happened while he was President. That's a fact.

And to add to it, those all are happening in democratic cities like say .. Chicago. There is a common theme here, but you won't get it or see it because it's (D)ifferent and you're blind.

Last edited:

Only 9 killed and 57 shot in Chicago over the holiday weekend. Those are surprisingly low numbers for Chicago in the summer.

Reactions: Chris P Bacon
Because there really weren't any, but you would be all over him now if this happened while he was President. That's a fact.

And to add to it, those all are happening in democratic cities like say .. Chicago. There is a common theme here, but you won't get it or see it because it's (D)ifferent and you're blind.
You are kinda intellectually deficient. What are you talking about there really weren't any? During Chump's time in office, there were at least 23 mass shootings. At least 2 of those got major media coverage, Las Vegas and Parkland, FL.

You are kinda intellectually deficient. What are you talking about there really weren't any? During Chump's time in office, there were at least 23 mass shootings. At least 2 of those got major media coverage, Las Vegas and Parkland, FL.
I see reading comprehension isn't a strong suit of yours. But not surprising since you really are not all that smart.

I bet you even cheered when you read about the deaths at the parade this weekend.

I see reading comprehension isn't a strong suit of yours. But not surprising since you really are not all that smart.

I bet you even cheered when you read about the deaths at the parade this weekend.
You are the one that can’t read. It took me no more than 10 seconds to find the number of mass shootings during Chump’s time in office.

You guys call me racist but never mention specifics.
Yeah, there have been by several people. Here I thought maybe you were just playing dumb, but you seriously actually are. I am actually starting to feel sorry for you because you just aren't smart enough to see it.

But then again, smart people don't vote for a potato simply because of mean tweets.

ADVERTISEMENT