ADVERTISEMENT

Pregame Tailgating or Bar hopping today in Indy?

DrEss

All-American
Aug 25, 2001
It’s going to be in the low 30’s this afternoon/ early evening. Probably a bit niply for any prolonged tailgating. What are those of us doing before the game and where? Maybe we can have a beer together. BoilerUp

It’s going to be in the low 30’s this afternoon/ early evening. Probably a bit niply for any prolonged tailgating. What are those of us doing before the game and where? Maybe we can have a beer together. BoilerUp

Sounds like a good day for Boilermaker Chili. For those of you going to the game, safe travels and enjoy the festivities, Ladies and Gentlemen......hopefully, the Boilers make it a day/evening to really remember.

Haven’t figured it out yet. Does anyone know if there is a Purdue bar downtown similar to the B1G bask tournament. I know the Purdue fo Life Foundation is having a tailgate party at the convention center.

A college buddy/former roommate called me up this weekend with the opportunity to go to tonight's game. I'm SO excited! I'll be heading out from NE Ohio around noon to hopefully give us enough time to get there and see what all is going on.

Reactions: drewjin
Slippery Noodle is the most convenient place for downtown pre football partying.

Actually second best, the Red Garter is also close and has the coldest $9 beers in town.

• Haha
Reactions: Chi-Boiler
Slippery Noodle is the most convenient place for downtown pre football partying.

Actually second best, the Red Garter is also close and has the coldest $9 beers in town.
Pretty sure I watched the Super Bowl Indy hosted at the Red Garter.

Reactions: TMFT
ADVERTISEMENT