ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction Results -

IUHDog

True Freshman
Oct 15, 2002
Pretty bad Saturday. I had Purdue losing to Iowa and IU losing to Penn State. 0-2 but good results for both teams. Next week, I have both teams winning.

DATEPURDUEW-LACTUALIUW-LACTUAL
Oct. 24IowaLWPenn StateLW
Oct. 31at IllinoisWat RutgersW
Nov. 7at WisconsinLMichiganW
Nov. 14NorthwesternWat Michigan StateW
Nov. 21at MinnesotaLat Ohio StateL
Nov. 28RutgersWMarylandW
Dec. 5NebraskaLat WisconsinL
Dec. 12at IndianaLPurdueW
Dec. 19TBATBA
3-51-05-31-0

Congratulations on the win against Iowa especially with Coach Brohm missing. Impressive.

Congratulations to you guys as well. Big wins for both of us. You may be 0-2 this week, but here is hoping you are 2-2 after this week.

Reactions: Purdue85
Also, my best friend and best man, who is a lifelong Purdue fan (and I mean fan), has Covid 19. He is a 40+ year season ticket holder for both football and basketball, and an alumni of Purdue's sports information staff.

He would not appreciate me sharing his name, so I won't. But he does read this forum on occasion and would appreciate your well wishes.

Pretty bad Saturday. I had Purdue losing to Iowa and IU losing to Penn State. 0-2 but good results for both teams. Next week, I have both teams winning.

Nov. 28RutgersWMarylandW
Dec. 19TBATBA
3-51-05-31-0

Congratulations on the win against Iowa especially with Coach Brohm missing. Impressive.

We aren’t losing to Nebraska. Nice win yesterday.

Also, my best friend and best man, who is a lifelong Purdue fan (and I mean fan), has Covid 19. He is a 40+ year season ticket holder for both football and basketball, and an alumni of Purdue's sports information staff.

He would not appreciate me sharing his name, so I won't. But he does read this forum on occasion and would appreciate your well wishes.

I hope he has a swift recovery and can get back to enjoying Purdue football.

Boiler Up.

Nov. 28RutgersWMarylandW
Dec. 19TBATBA
3-51-05-31-0

Way to jinx us, jerk

Reactions: Nmcafee33
How cool would it be to have purdue and IU in the big 10 championship. Although im an IU fan i kinda hope both teams do well cause it ramps up the rivalry

I hope he has a swift recovery and can get back to enjoying Purdue football.

Boiler Up.
Please tell your friend Boiler UP and Hammer DOWN from the rest of the Boiler nation

Please tell your friend Boiler UP and Hammer DOWN from the rest of the Boiler nation and prayers for healing and recovery. I had lunch Friday with 3 insufferable IU fans...who also happen to be some of the best folks I know. Friendship is thicker than rivalry.

Nov. 28RutgersWMarylandW
Dec. 19TBATBA
3-51-05-31-0

IU won't beat Michigan. IU won't beat Purdue either. If Rutgers plays like they did last weekend, the shine will come off of IU pretty quick (as will IU's time in the Top 25)

• Sad
Reactions: Inspector100
IU won't beat Michigan. IU won't beat Purdue either. If Rutgers plays like they did last weekend, the shine will come off of IU pretty quick (as will IU's time in the Top 25)

Well, I am just sharing my predictions from a couple of months ago. Just trying to have a little fun. We shall see what happens and I will happily document my stupidity here (or not).

Nice posts from you.Tell your buddy I am praying for him and may he be well soon.

I also highly doubt we lost o IU. They had a nice win sure, but it was very tainted to say the least.

They have a good team man. I didn’t say we are losing to them but I’d love to play the nittany lions and get a tainted win. Hell the win we got Saturday is being described by Nebraska fans as “two cripples fighting on the floor”

• Haha
Reactions: Tommaker
They have a good team man. I didn’t say we are losing to them but I’d love to play the nittany lions and get a tainted win. Hell the win we got Saturday is being described by Nebraska fans as “two cripples fighting on the floor”
Nebraska fans have nothing to say after their Huskers got beat down by the Buckeyes 52-17.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Nebraska fans have nothing to say after their Huskers got beat down by the Buckeyes 52-17.

Oh but they’re idiots.. check their board out if you want entertainment.

The tone is “how would you like to be Iowa ... they just lost to Aiden O’Connell without rondale Moore.”

If only I could find a game where the same thing happened to Nebraska late last year lol. Can you think of such a game??

They kinda drag the whole conference down - even academically.

Ok I’m looking to get more optimistic this week. Hopefully Moore and Doerue are back. Tell me.. why will we paste Illinois and let them know that last year was a fluke ?

Best wishes and prayers for your Boiler best man and friend. Hopefully, the Boilers can give him more bright moments during his recovery. Times like these test all of us one way or another - have faith.

Heck of a win for Indiana over Penn State on Saturday - made the most of some opportunistic moments.

Ok I’m looking to get more optimistic this week. Hopefully Moore and Doerue are back. Tell me.. why will we paste Illinois and let them know that last year was a fluke ?
1) The weather will be good. Last year's game was played in awful weather. Brohm's teams do not do well in the rain typically.
2) Illinois ran the ball against us last year. Illinois doesn't have Iowa's OL or RBs. I think we contain Illinois' offense this year. They lack many good WRs.
3) Brohm usually does well against Lovie's Tampa 2 defense. 46-7 in 2018 and 29-10 in 2017. I think last year was a fluke with all the TOs we had against them.
4) Our run game is improved.
5) Rondale is back. Jeff Brohm is back. King Doerue may be back.

1) The weather will be good. Last year's game was played in awful weather. Brohm's teams do not do well in the rain typically.
2) Illinois ran the ball against us last year. Illinois doesn't have Iowa's OL or RBs. I think we contain Illinois' offense this year. They lack many good WRs.
3) Brohm usually does well against Lovie's Tampa 2 defense. 46-7 in 2018 and 29-10 in 2017. I think last year was a fluke with all the TOs we had against them.
4) Our run game is improved.
5) Rondale is back. Jeff Brohm is back. King Doerue may be back.

Is rondale back looks like front page says uncertain

Is rondale back looks like front page says uncertain
There is maybe a chance he possibly could be. Definitely. As soon as gmruhm is done with blart and gfffdlk has happened then he will be ready to play. Smh, at least I am not paying for this inside info...

There is maybe a chance he possibly could be. Definitely. As soon as gmruhm is done with blart and gfffdlk has happened then he will be ready to play. Smh, at least I am not paying for this inside info...

“Guys there is a chance you could
Find out about stuff here 5 minutes before it’s on social media. Pay us!!!”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT