ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction for Saturday

Neb 31 - Purdue 10

Card gets to triple digit yards and double digit completions but the run game is slowed and we look just as clueless as we have all year.

Reactions: Bippus33
It’s on peacock
just noticed that, guess I''ll miss seeing the game. I do sign up for B Ball season but not to watch subpar football. Even BTN's alternate channel doesn't have it listed. So they have an alternate channel but show the same game as the other channel

Last edited:
just noticed that, guess I''ll miss seeing the game. I do sign up for B Ball season but not to watch subpar football. Even BTN's alternate channel doesn't have it listed. So they have an alternate channel but show the same game as the other channel
Yeah. Peacock is peacock…they aren’t going to show it on a different network as well…they are going to try and sucker you into a subscription.

The good news is our humiliation will not be as public facing as it was the last 2 weeks!

Reactions: boilermaker75
Prediction?

200.webp

Sometimes Peacock is shown on the regular NBC channel in Las Vegas. Hopefully it will be shown if we win, otherwise I hope not, to spare myself the agony.

based on 2 commits are looking elsewhere, and if team continues to play the same as last 2 games, i feel it will keep happening
1 commit was looking elsewhere before the first game was played and Purdue was shocked they even landed Galloway in the first place.

Purdue also has guys coming this weekend committed elsewhere. You going to touch on them as well? Or does it not fit the narrative?

1 commit was looking elsewhere before the first game was played and Purdue was shocked they even landed Galloway in the first place.

Purdue also has guys coming this weekend committed elsewhere. You going to touch on them as well? Or does it not fit the narrative?
just giving my opinion, maybe i am wrong, have to wait and see what happens with recruits, maybe team starts winning and they don't leave

just giving my opinion, maybe i am wrong, have to wait and see what happens with recruits, maybe team starts winning and they don't leave
I mean, they probably will lose a couple, but that’s football, not Purdue specific. Your opinion is they are going to lose all their recruits for some reason.

• Haha
Reactions: pboiler18
I mean, they probably will lose a couple, but that’s football, not Purdue specific. Your opinion is they are going to lose all their recruits for some reason.
lol i didn't say all i said was "chalk up another decommit for every time the team plays like it did the last 2 games". i gave my opinion , i answered your question what it was based on, evidently you are looking to argue about it, if you are looking to argue over my opinion then i am done answering , have a good day

Look how many players ,and I am sure recruits that IU lost last year and see what they got in return.....

Deciding if I am at the point in the season where I block off a Saturday afternoon to watch the game or just look at the final score afterwards

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT