ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction for Saturday

Neb 31 - Purdue 10

Card gets to triple digit yards and double digit completions but the run game is slowed and we look just as clueless as we have all year.

It’s on peacock
just noticed that, guess I''ll miss seeing the game. I do sign up for B Ball season but not to watch subpar football. Even BTN's alternate channel doesn't have it listed. So they have an alternate channel but show the same game as the other channel

Last edited:
just noticed that, guess I''ll miss seeing the game. I do sign up for B Ball season but not to watch subpar football. Even BTN's alternate channel doesn't have it listed. So they have an alternate channel but show the same game as the other channel
Yeah. Peacock is peacock…they aren’t going to show it on a different network as well…they are going to try and sucker you into a subscription.

The good news is our humiliation will not be as public facing as it was the last 2 weeks!

Prediction?

200.webp

Sometimes Peacock is shown on the regular NBC channel in Las Vegas. Hopefully it will be shown if we win, otherwise I hope not, to spare myself the agony.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT