ADVERTISEMENT

POTENTIAL RECRUITS

Oct 30, 2010
I saw that Purdue had 80 potential recruits ay the game today, and they also had a large number at the ND game. After watching Purdue get mauled by ND, and now
getting pounded by Nebraska, Purdue cannot be making much of an impression on these visitors! Perhaps they should reconsider when they have recruit visits!

I saw that Purdue had 80 potential recruits ay the game today, and they also had a large number at the ND game. After watching Purdue get mauled by ND, and now
getting pounded by Nebraska, Purdue cannot be making much of an impression on these visitors! Perhaps they should reconsider when they have recruit visits!

Have them on campus when we have an away game?

If they're watching, they can probably imagine that they'll have a chance for playing time right away.

How much does this really matter with the portal now? I’m being serious. How many players will make an impact as a freshman? If they do is Purdue going to keep them (think Ronald Moore in today’s football climate)? College football is a complete F^€£!*@ mess now.

Keep fooling yourself ! Don’t you know Purdue loves to redshirt their freshmen rather than give them immediate playing time? Ask all the experts that post here.

Have them come in during the start of basketball season to watch our basketball team

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT