ADVERTISEMENT

Potential BB Inside Info /NIL related

You might be right, but I sure don't see "endless opportunities".

I can't help but think that there's a "great awakening" that's about to happen, and reality is going to smack many of these kids upside the head.

In other words, I think it's going to be highly disappointing who gets the "deals", how much they get, and the lack of $$ that truly gets to a plurality(is that the right word?) of those student athletes.

I'm seeing some of the activity on social media, and the "selling" is truly cringe-worthy ... both the overt activity, as well as some of the student athletes who truly believe they're going to start rolling in the cash.

Here's another thing to watch: the results (by school) are going to be monitored. Those schools who are able to "mine" their boosters for the big bucks for the student athletes will absolutely be noticed. Those who don't will also be noticed, and not in a good way.

Additionally, in this current age in which we live, an environment which screams "racism" and "sexism" at every opportunity (deserved or not) ... those details will be closely monitored, as well.

I could be 100% wrong, but my best suggestion is to buckle up...

Reactions: BoilerAndy
Wonder what a school does when a female student starts an only fans account and makes a quick $50k but then the school has a student athlete posing nudes for pay online. At this point the school can’t really dismiss them for a being a poor representative of the university as she would be “profiting of her likeness.”

Wonder what a school does when a female student starts an only fans account and makes a quick $50k but then the school has a student athlete posing nudes for pay online. At this point the school can’t really dismiss them for a being a poor representative of the university as she would be “profiting of her likeness.”
Lots of ways female athletes can make money besides getting naked... Couldn't help but say something and I know you meant it as a joke but...
These kids that are really smart/savvy have a great opportunity to make money. Tommy Luce comes to mind. He would have made a killing. This is going to be interesting to watch unfold. Talk about distraction to your season!

Lots of ways female athletes can make money besides getting naked... Couldn't help but say something and I know you meant it as a joke but...
These kids that are really smart/savvy have a great opportunity to make money. Tommy Luce comes to mind. He would have made a killing. This is going to be interesting to watch unfold. Talk about distraction to your season!
I see a whole new profession where agents get a cut for finding opportunities for high school and college kids to capitalize on their fame. And yes, some athletes will embarrass their schools and families. Unfortunately some families will hope to capitalize, too, and will also be an embarrassment.

Reactions: Indy_Rider
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT