ADVERTISEMENT

Portal

FLAG HUNTER

Junior
Oct 2, 2014
When is cutoff date to declare for the portal, drop out and go back to original team, and last day to join a new team and play this coming season? Just wondering

When is cutoff date to declare for the portal, drop out and go back to original team, and last day to join a new team and play this coming season? Just wondering
Players may officially enter their names into the portal the day after the teams are announced for the College Football Playoffs. The window will remain open for 45 days.

Thought I read where there's a 15 day window as well in the spring.

My understanding is these windows are just to enter one's name, meaning they would still be in the portal, per se. Someone correct me of im wrong here.

Thought I read where there's a 15 day window as well in the spring.

My understanding is these windows are just to enter one's name, meaning they would still be in the portal, per se. Someone correct me of im wrong here.
Correct. Subject to recruiting signing windows and black out periods after that

Haven’t really followed the guys in the transfer portal but I saw Coach Walters boarding the plane with the team so I’m assuming the portal market will slow down this week until after the game. Do you think he goes after a proven WR in the portal? Anyone you guys would like to see be a Boiler out of the portal?

Haven’t really followed the guys in the transfer portal but I saw Coach Walters boarding the plane with the team so I’m assuming the portal market will slow down this week until after the game. Do you think he goes after a proven WR in the portal? Anyone you guys would like to see be a Boiler out of the portal?
Hoping he takes advantage of being in Florida to recruit while he's there. U of Florida has a decent transfer list and isn't too far. Same for Central Florida.

Kaden Prather from WVA

ADVERTISEMENT