ADVERTISEMENT

Please...

It won't happen until at least Burke is gone after next year. Even then, we will bring in a conservative AD who is not overly concerned with results and is ok with status quo. Hope I'm wrong.

You guys are insane for wanting to fire Painter. You do know he has like 7 20 win seasons in like 11 years right? Those numbers might be off a year or 2 I didn't look it up. If you ask me that is a pretty damn good job. Now there are things that need fixed for sure. We need a shooting coach or something. Maybe a little less strength training. We recruit great shooters and they turn into not great shooters. There is something going on there.

I am realist. I know what my expectations are for Purdue. Should we be doing better than we are right now? Yes we should be. When we lose a game that we probably should have won I am not going to say to fire Painter. Now if the 2012 and 2013 seasons would have continued then I might be in the fire Painter boat. However that didn't happen. A true "fan" would not be so disrespectfull of Painter the way you are and lots of others. He has done a pretty damn good job with a shitty AD not helping him out.

Reactions: BBG
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT