ADVERTISEMENT

Pinstripe Bowl Bye-Bye

Feb 7, 2007
I see where the Pinstripe Bowl has cancelled this years bowl. Some sites (including Jerry Palm) were predicting that as a bowl location for Purdue.

CBS is now predicting Purdue to the Cure Bowl in Orlando which, in late December, would be better than NYC. However, if additional small bowls keep cancelling, at what point does a 4-3 or even 5-2 record become meaningless and Purdue gets crapped on again? I can see some of the smaller bowls going for local college teams with so-so records just to get some local interest and a handful of fans in the stands.

Reactions: DAG10
If we can get to a 5-2 record, I think the bowl will take care of itself.
That was more realistic if they had won last week.

Having that game literally taken from them was ridiculous, yet, Purdue was its own worst enemy much of the night.

Did I miss the B1G apologizing, and, any subsequent reprimand of the crew (and at least individual involved)?

Here's a suggestion: ignore that guy. He prefers podunk towns where everyone looks and thinks alike.

i remember being at Purdue and a bunch Of guys in my house thinking I was the a-hole for asking why we needed to have plain ham AND meatloaf both once a week.

if I live to be 1000 I’ll never understand people who get excited about Meatloaf.. yes also the singer

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT