ADVERTISEMENT

Peyton Hendersot looking to beat.....

never heard of him. sorry i don't follow Iu athletics as much as others do. How about making a sperate thread for every other IU football player who signed an unrestricted FA contract? let's start one for the IU o lineman who signed with the packers. or how about a separate thread for that RB from iowa ?

I've never understood the fascination on this board with other school's athletes. This board seems to care more about IU and MSU athletes than purdue's.. please explain why this thread exists. curious minds want to know.

I say we talk about the upcoming conference outdoor track championships. a lot of NCAA records could be set.

Please don’t makes us scroll through some of your ridiculous topics…..

why do we talk about NFL on here?

never heard of him. sorry i don't follow Iu athletics as much as others do. How about making a sperate thread for every other IU football player who signed an unrestricted FA contract? let's start one for the IU o lineman who signed with the packers. or how about a separate thread for that RB from iowa ?

I've never understood the fascination on this board with other school's athletes. This board seems to care more about IU and MSU athletes than purdue's.. please explain why this thread exists. curious minds want to know.

I say we talk about the upcoming conference outdoor track championships. a lot of NCAA records could be set.

You care more about academics than sports, why are you on a sports forum?

Reactions: johnboiler123

Sorry I have more awareness than you do.

Reactions: BlkGoldHoops
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT