ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State just got totally screwed.

And that's my problem? What have I said negative towards Purdue? I'm not even talking about Purdue. I'm talking about the outcome of the Indiana/PSU game in a thread about the outcome of the Indiana/PSU game. It just so happens to be in a Purdue forum.
You're quickly wearing out your welcome here. Infest the IU boards....

Reactions: Level 42
It just so happens to be in a Purdue forum.
A forum you so desperately need approval/validation from. I have little doubt that this forum was the first place you went to after your win. You're that insecure and you are that in need of our input.

You wouldn't even know these threads existed if you never came here in the first place. Sooner or later maybe you'll finally understand we don't give two craps what you think and we never will.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
A forum you so desperately need approval/validation from. I have little doubt that this forum was the first place you went to after your win. You're that insecure and you are that in need of our input.

You wouldn't even know these threads existed if you never came here in the first place. Sooner or later maybe you'll finally understand we don't give two craps what you think and we never will.

But I can always count on you for a response.

Falcons lost to Detroit yesterday with the same blunder, scoring instead of running the clock down.

The Detroit defenders were ecstatic signaling a TD, LOL.

ADVERTISEMENT