ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State’s Taylor Trammel

DocRon

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2001
Sheridan , Michigan
Trammel had 11 blocks in 5 set win over Stanford. That is the most of any B1G player this year. She saw the writing on the wall that Colvin would be starting in her position but I still mourn her transfer.

(I posted this by mistake on the premium board but hardly anyone there follows our women’s team.)

Trammel had 11 blocks in 5 set win over Stanford. That is the most of any B1G player this year. She saw the writing on the wall that Colvin would be starting in her position but I still mourn her transfer.

(I posted this by mistake on the premium board but hardly anyone there follows our women’s team.)
Couldn't agree more. She would have been an amazing compliment to Colvin. I will say that Hannah is playing some very good volleyball and I love having a veteran out there. I'm a huge TT fan but not a fan about how she left. Sounds to me like she left without given much warning and I would think Dave Shondell would have loved the opportunity to talk to her. before she left. You couldn't not play Jael last year. She just knew the game so well (and earned the position). I will say there were a few games last year I might have played TT and Colvin....

ADVERTISEMENT