ADVERTISEMENT

Penn St going to beat Michigan

Too bad both teams can't lose. And I also highly dislike Harbaugh's after game comments about Purdue after their game here. It really served no purpose unless he was trying to denigrate Purdue in the eyes of potential recruits,

wht did he say? Was it frost-Esque

wht did he say? Was it frost-Esque
He complained about the lack of air conditioning in the visitor's dressing room, which his staff had been advised of, and it was their responsibilty to provide it, not Purdue's. And also one of their injured player's had to be transported the slight distance to the medical center instead of our having (I believe it was) an X-ray at the stadium. Probably closer and quicker at Purdue than getting to the X-ray within their stadium.

So nothing really to bring up in public, except if you're trying to cast Purdue in a bad light.

He complained about the lack of air conditioning in the visitor's dressing room, which his staff had been advised of, and it was their responsibilty to provide it, not Purdue's. And also one of their injured player's had to be transported the slight distance to the medical center instead of our having (I believe it was) an X-ray at the stadium. Probably closer and quicker at Purdue than getting to the X-ray within their stadium.

So nothing really to bring up in public, except if you're trying to cast Purdue in a bad light.
Yeah, he was being nothing but an asshat. I lost any respect I had for him after that. In fact, if they ever visit Purdue again early in the season, I hope our facilities management turns the heat up as high as it will go in the visitor locker room. Nothing will be more satisfying than seeing his arrogant ass get booted from his alma mater.

Reactions: SKYDOG

weak

It really was unprofessional of him. Not that many football coaches are known for professionalism. I am sure it was said in the heat of the moment (at least I hope it was) and he learned from it.

Very childish statements from a guy who knows better because he has been around football his whole life and has played in hundreds of different stadiums all with different setups.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT