ADVERTISEMENT

Patrick lyoya

johnboiler123

True Freshman
Jul 23, 2020
Was shot and killed by an officer in the city I live in( Grand Rapids, MI). Starting to make the rounds on national news. Pat resisted arrest and was attempting to grab the officers taser resulting in his death. People are going to make this guy out to be the next George Floyd. Unfortunately our city will probably be burnt to the ground like it was when the Floyd riots happened across the country.

• Sad
Reactions: SKYDOG
Yeah, another cop lynching. The cop shot him in the back of the head while on the ground. I’m glad you brought this up. If I did y’all would have called me a race baiter.

The cop failed to wait for backup. And his body camera stopped recording, imagine that.

Yep....imagine what you'd be making fake accusations about if that BLACK MAN complied with the POLICEMAN'S orders. I'm not a cop but I sure do support them.
Yeah, we all support cops. You right wingers always say you support the cops. However, when it comes to Jan 6 where they beat living crap out of the cops, you right wingers are so quiet that you can hear a mouse piss on cotton. When the white girl was killed by the Capitol policeman, y'all didn't support him. That's for sure.

Yeah, we all support cops. You right wingers always say you support the cops. However, when it comes to Jan 6 where they beat living crap out of the cops, you right wingers are so quiet that you can hear a mouse piss on cotton. When the white girl was killed by the Capitol policeman, y'all didn't support him. That's for sure.
But a black cop shot an killed an unarmed white woman. Wonder why the media was reluctant to report this

But a black cop shot an killed an unarmed white woman. Wonder why the media was reluctant to report this
It was reported. They reported that there was an investigation and the cop was exonerated of any misconduct. To get more coverage in the media, there is usually outrage. There was no public outrage by her family or common folks in general to attract extensive media coverage. Nobody protested in the streets on her behalf or anything.

It was reported. They reported that there was an investigation and the cop was exonerated of any misconduct. To get more coverage in the media, there is usually outrage. There was no public outrage by her family or common folks in general to attract extensive media coverage. Nobody protested in the streets on her behalf or anything.
Nobody protested in the streets because no WLM has been formed to extort major corporate donations or get MSM support.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
Nobody protested in the streets because no WLM has been formed to extort major corporate donations or get MSM support.
That's what I'm saying.....partially. How are you going to get extensive media coverage if Babbit's own family has not expressed outrage by being killed by the polive? No WLM movement was formed because that has always been assumed, hence the thread I started about the white chick with the knife being tased instead of shot.

The cop failed to wait for backup. And his body camera stopped recording, imagine that.
The fact of the matter is, the cop made a bad decision by running after him. However, it's pretty evident that the victim/suspect tried to take the stun gun away from the police officer. I guess the police officer should have just let the guy stun him and hope he wasn't killed, right? I mean, why defend yourself when such a fine young man was only resisting...

Getting really tired of the excuses. Don't run away or resist and the likelihood of poor treatment is miniscule...

The fact of the matter is, the cop made a bad decision by running after him. However, it's pretty evident that the victim/suspect tried to take the stun gun away from the police officer. I guess the police officer should have just let the guy stun him and hope he wasn't killed, right? I mean, why defend yourself when such a fine young man was only resisting...

Getting really tired of the excuses. Don't run away or resist and the likelihood of poor treatment is miniscule...

Nah just be white , right BNI?

I must have missed the cops that were beaten and killed during the Jan 6th incident.
Can you list those killed or hospitalized due to being beaten?
Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT