ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Chambers

May 12, 2006
Join with me to congratulate Pat Chambers for standing up to the officials and Izzo. I know IU's coach would not do it and I doubt Purdue's coach would either. Izzo constantly berates and has private conversations with officials without consequences. Then when MSU is winning he gets that shit eating grin on his face. He reminds me of Knight expecting others to bow down to him. I have always rooted for the B1G in the NCAA tournament but I will only root for Michigan State if they are playing UK ,Duke , or North Carolina.

Join with me to congratulate PatCchambers for standing up to the officials and Izzo. I know IU's coach would not do it and I doubt Purdue's coach would either. Izzo constantly berates and has private conversations with officials without consequences. Then when MSU is winning he gets that shit eating grin on his face. He reminds me of Knight expecting others to bow down to him. I have always rooted for the B1G in the NCAA tournament but I will only root for Michigan State if they are playing UK ,Duke , or North Carolina.

Amen. You have 3 more teams that you will cheer for MSU against than I do though.

Reactions: Cleanface
Join with me to congratulate Pat Chambers for standing up to the officials and Izzo. I know IU's coach would not do it and I doubt Purdue's coach would either. Izzo constantly berates and has private conversations with officials without consequences. Then when MSU is winning he gets that shit eating grin on his face. He reminds me of Knight expecting others to bow down to him. I have always rooted for the B1G in the NCAA tournament but I will only root for Michigan State if they are playing UK ,Duke , or North Carolina.
What happened? I hate IZZO and the way he manipulates the officials so I hope Chambers did us a solid.

Chambers got tired of getting screwed early in the game and got himself two early, quick technicals and a quick exit.

The funny thing is Chambers was screaming at Eades and it was Bo who gave him the T. Or at least it looked that way to me on the little video clip I saw.

Chambers got tired of getting screwed early in the game and got himself two early, quick technicals and a quick exit.
no doubt you are correct. he was ticked. even though he says no disrespect to Izzo, he really means _uck that guy

I disagree. He isn't blaming Izzo, he's blaming the officials for letting Izzo dictate the officiating.

Here's a clip for people to "judge"/"enjoy" for themselves......and hey......whattyaknow? another old white-haired ref for the Big 14.

Here's a clip for people to "judge"/"enjoy" for themselves......and hey......whattyaknow? another old white-haired ref for the Big 14.
hmm how does the far side ref make that call when there's a ref standing right next to the play. I would get thrown out too. I don't know how coaches do it. B1G officiating is hellabad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT