ADVERTISEMENT

Parking

BoilerAlumni12

True Freshman
Sep 15, 2013
I picked up some tickets for the entire family on stub hub for this weekend. I completely forgot that my parents have a difficult time walking. Is there a parking area designated to help those who can't walk up to the stadium ?

Thanks !

I picked up some tickets for the entire family on stub hub for this weekend. I completely forgot that my parents have a difficult time walking. Is there a parking area designated to help those who can't walk up to the stadium ?

Thanks !
You might be able to speak to the parking lot guys for the North Lot to ask if you could simply drive up and drop off at the stadium and then go park. My suggestion would be to do that about 90 minutes before kickoff and then go park in the neighborhood across from the stadium. This is what I've always done and have never had an issue parking or getting out quickly.

I appreciate the tip ! Been years since they have been to a game. Hoping to make it a good experience (fingers crossed it doesn't rain)

There use to be a handicap lot next to W just north of the co-red. They run a golf cart shuttle from there up to the stadium, I assume it's still there (my dad used to park there but he hasn't been in a while).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT