ADVERTISEMENT

outstanding

Schmedly_Whiplash

Sophomore
Nov 5, 2022
yeah I was sweating when osu was on fire and we were missing free throws, but overall you had to love the effort.
To weather that storm and go out at half up 8 is just ridiculous (thank you Jenkins).
That team is going to be scary good (with us in top 5 if Zach comes back) next year if they all come back.
Zack gets "quiet" 30, Jenkins was large.
Newman been a BIG difference the last few games.
What a lift with Loyer unable to hit the side of a barn. (but still working his butt off)

Well done guys!!!!@

yeah I was sweating when osu was on fire and we were missing free throws, but overall you had to love the effort.
To weather that storm and go out at half up 8 is just ridiculous (thank you Jenkins).
That team is going to be scary good (with us in top 5 if Zach comes back) next year if they all come back.
What a lift with Loyer unable to hit the side of a barn. (but still working his butt off)

Well done guys!!!!@
great job by Newman today, good things come to those who wait, so happy for him, I was sayin last year he just needs PT. Also a very efficient game by Smith, VG player

great job by Newman today, good things come to those who wait, so happy for him, I was sayin last year he just needs PT. Also a very efficient game by Smith, VG player
Newman has added a dimension that Purdue was missing in the recent stretch where they lost 4 out of 6. He is now bringing a disruptive energy on defense that nobody else on the team really is capable of providing, from what I can see. He’s starting to remind me a little of Kelsey Barlow with the way that he has figured out how to effectively use his length and quickness with his on ball D. He brings an energy on offense as well. If Purdue makes an NCAAT run this year, I believe that Newman will be a big reason why.

Newman has added a dimension that Purdue was missing in the recent stretch where they lost 4 out of 6. He is now bringing a disruptive energy on defense that nobody else on the team really is capable of providing, from what I can see. He’s starting to remind me a little of Kelsey Barlow with the way that he has figured out how to effectively use his length and quickness with his on ball D. He brings an energy on offense as well. If Purdue makes an NCAAT run this year, I believe that Newman will be a big reason why.
Oh man. You are right. He is alot like kelsey.

Reactions: rgarlitz

Well done guys!!!!@

Outstanding job by coaches using their bench & changing lineups.

I will have to admit, I was in the CMP is stubborn camp, and in the past, he was.....but no more. Apparently, having talent on the bench allows mixing up guys. He has that now. Credit to CMP!

Reactions: rgarlitz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT