ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Yet another reason to like the Saints.

Yes, if they can accomplish this by each of them staying at home, they should. Especially Payton. Dafuq
Payton is literally the safest person to be around now. He's beaten the virus and built up antibodies. He's not contagious. He's more safe to be around than someone without symptoms who has yet to test positive, because they could be carrying unknowingly.

If they felt they could accomplish this just as well by staying at home, they would have done so. This site was chosen because it is the best location that allows them to follow all of the precautions to keep everyone safe.

Reactions: Purdue85
Payton is literally the safest person to be around now. He's beaten the virus and built up antibodies. He's not contagious. He's more safe to be around than someone without symptoms who has yet to test positive, because they could be carrying unknowingly.

If they felt they could accomplish this just as well by staying at home, they would have done so. This site was chosen because it is the best location that allows them to follow all of the precautions to keep everyone safe.
The science isnt far enough along to verify that 1) he isnt contagious and 2) he wont relapse. There is evidence that patients are contagious after "recovery"

Like i said, this is dumb

The science isnt far enough along to verify that 1) he isnt contagious and 2) he wont relapse. There is evidence that patients are contagious after "recovery"

There's a LOT with this Chinese Wuhan Corona virus that reeks of "dumb".

Really looking forward to getting this behind us, then looking back. I'm all for health and safety. I also think we're not going to like what we see/hear.

Reactions: ejs1111

The science isn't far enough on everything, because there isn't enough time. That doesn't make any of your diktats correct, though.

There is also evidence that patients are not contagious after a sufficient recovery period. Payton has explicitly stated that he is medically cleared.

It is not dumb. It is keeping with every guideline that's been put out there for safe interaction.

Reactions: Purdue85
There's a LOT with this Chinese Wuhan Corona virus that reeks of "dumb".

Really looking forward to getting this behind us, then looking back. I'm all for health and safety. I also think we're not going to like what we see/hear.

K. Breaking protocol because you think this is dumb is selfish at best.

until we know what this is and how to handle, caution is the best policy. And frankly I don’t think Fauci is dumb. Just the people covering him

K. Breaking protocol because you think this is dumb is selfish at best.

until we know what this is and how to handle, caution is the best policy. And frankly I don’t think Fauci is dumb. Just the people covering him

No, you're trying to take what little I've shared in an internet forum post and molded it to your narrative.

I don't think Fauci is dumb. To include that was pointless, and risks you losing credibility in a civil discussion.

I DO believe we should all think for ourselves, and question authority. Reasonably. Which is what's occurring here. Now.

For now, I'm going along with what the authorities recommend. I will say, I don't like what I'm seeing, as it relates to the data. I also don't like what we've seen from the likes of the goons at WHO. They've shown themselves to be worthless, as it relates to an independent scientific body.

Everything will be on the table, as we clear this. I still say, things don't add up. We shall see how it all shakes out.

Reactions: ejs1111
No, you're trying to take what little I've shared in an internet forum post and molded it to your narrative.

I don't think Fauci is dumb. To include that was pointless, and risks you losing credibility in a civil discussion.

I DO believe we should all think for ourselves, and question authority. Reasonably. Which is what's occurring here. Now.

For now, I'm going along with what the authorities recommend. I will say, I don't like what I'm seeing, as it relates to the data. I also don't like what we've seen from the likes of the goons at WHO. They've shown themselves to be worthless, as it relates to an independent scientific body.

Everything will be on the table, as we clear this. I still say, things don't add up. We shall see how it all shakes out.

Im not a fan of whats going on. Its crushing by stock portfolio and i am not a fan of working from home. In the greater sense, the economic devastation from these measures is going be immense.

That said, the draconian measures wouldnt be necessary if people were smart about it. But people are dumb. Florida and its beaches are a prime example. NJ with its basketball courts is another. If people can accomplish their work remotely (which the Saints can) they should do so so we can end this shit sooner.

Im not a fan of whats going on. Its crushing by stock portfolio and i am not a fan of working from home. In the greater sense, the economic devastation from these measures is going be immense.

That said, the draconian measures wouldnt be necessary if people were smart about it. But people are dumb. Florida and its beaches are a prime example. NJ with its basketball courts is another. If people can accomplish their work remotely (which the Saints can) they should do so so we can end this shit sooner.

I agree.

People are always dumb.

We'll be chasing dumb people with dumb public policy for the rest of our lives, if that's our plan.

They quoted Payton. Of course he would say that. Dumb Da Dumb Dumb Dumb

I get your passion about this, but judging by all available information, you're blowing this out of proportion.

If he's following directions of his health care provider (and, no doubt, he's getting some of the best treatment/advice available), even the CDC says he's okay to discontinue home isolation. That, in combination with proper social distancing protocol makes this issue a non-issue.

I get your passion about this, but judging by all available information, you're blowing this out of proportion.

If he's following directions of his health care provider (and, no doubt, he's getting some of the best treatment/advice available), even the CDC says he's okay to discontinue home isolation. That, in combination with proper social distancing protocol makes this issue a non-issue.
Possibly. But using an article where he (payton) says its the safest setup to argue contra to me is one of the more ridiculous things ive seen on here.

Where is my article where Bernie Madoff says he isnt a crook. Im convinced by his word.

Possibly. But using an article where he (payton) says its the safest setup to argue contra to me is one of the more ridiculous things ive seen on here.

Where is my article where Bernie Madoff says he isnt a crook. Im convinced by his word.

not remotely the same. If he's been cleared, he would know whether or not he's okay.

edit: if he's been cleared, he's good to go about life as everyone else, including the grocery, etc. There's exponentially greater threat at the local Kroger than being in that room.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT