ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Worst of both worlds

Jul 9, 2015
My beloved Bears getting schooled at home vs the Saints, they WITHOUT BREES. Although, I always felt Teddy Bridgewater was a winner. (Alot like Luck.) Minny very well may have been better served to stay with Teddy, instead of Cousins.

Reactions: Mr_Scott
My beloved Bears getting schooled at home vs the Saints, they WITHOUT BREES. Although, I always felt Teddy Bridgewater was a winner. (Alot like Luck.) Minny very well may have been better served to stay with Teddy, instead of Cousins.
Cousins is really good, hard to compare the teams because Payton is a great coach and always has the weapons for his QB's.

Reactions: Mr_Scott
Could be a dress rehearsal for Bridgewater since he really hasn't played a lot of competitive minutes. Trade bait ? or keep him around ?

Cousins is really good, hard to compare the teams because Payton is a great coach and always has the weapons for his QB's.

Not sure Cousins is really good, PA. At the end, he puts up good numbers, but just do not believe he is a winner. Many that are "in the know" agree. Thin line between looking good and being a winner.

Teddy is staying right where hes at He will take over the team when drew retires after winning the Super Bowl this year.

Not sure Cousins is really good, PA. At the end, he puts up good numbers, but just do not believe he is a winner. Many that are "in the know" agree. Thin line between looking good and being a winner.
you may be right, I watch way more college ball, don't care much for the Pros.

I saw a stat that Bridgewater is something along the lines of 28-5 against the spread in his career as a starter. I may have the numbers slightly off but they were really really impressive whatever they are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT