ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Utah vs USC

IronChefBBQ

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2004
I’ve said this before: I absolutely LOVE Utah’s version of Gibbs’ ECO system…

This game has totally flipped. USC was up 14-3 and outgained Utah, 196-70 after one quarter. Now 27-17, Utes early in the 4th, and Caleb Williams is a little hobbled.

Should be interesting down the stretch.

Liked that Utah won, but haven’t seen such shabby tacking by USC for a long time. Looked like they expected to win by just showing up.
Hate saying it. but this is setting up nicely for those a-holes from Columbus - especially after all of the grief they've taken from the press after the Michigan game. They definitely have the talent if they can figure out their DB

Didn't Michigan players plant their flag at the OSU 50-yard line after the game? Probably cute at the time but might come back to bite them

Reactions: SKYDOG
Hate saying it. but this is setting up nicely for those a-holes from Columbus - especially after all of the grief they've taken from the press after the Michigan game. They definitely have the talent if they can figure out their DB

Didn't Michigan players plant their flag at the OSU 50-yard line after the game? Probably cute at the time but might come back to bite them
welcome back osu

OSU in like flint. And now all hell about to break loose if Kansas State can hold on.

OSU in like flint. And now all hell about to break loose if Kansas State can hold on.

Can't see any scenario where the fortunate Buckeyes are left out now. Think TCU would still get in FDB, but there will be a lot of noise from Tuscaloosa.

How ironic would it be if Michigan and Ohio State were paired in the opposite brackets and both won their semi-final playoff games?

Welp - the CFP seeding could get very interesting. IF Georgia and Michigan both win - how would this go over?

Georgia (1)
Michigan (2)
Ohio State (3)
TCU (4)

I think they'd keep TCU @ (3), but it would cause a few meltdowns otherwise. Two championship games, two upsets......go Boilers. :)

Can't see any scenario where the fortunate Buckeyes are left out now. Think TCU would still get in FDB, but there will be a lot of noise from Tuscaloosa.

How ironic would it be if Michigan and Ohio State were paired in the opposite brackets and both won their semi-final playoff games?
I have to believe the one team nobody wanted in is OSU. They're like a wounded animal right now. Everyone's been poking fun and laughing at them and we all know they have a ton of NFL talent

Welp - the CFP seeding could get very interesting. IF Georgia and Michigan both win - how would this go over?

Georgia (1)
Michigan (2)
Ohio State (3)
TCU (4)

I think they'd keep TCU @ (3), but it would cause a few meltdowns otherwise. Two championship games, two upsets......go Boilers. :)
TCU has to be in, they got a bad mark and their coach made a bad decision not putting the ball in Duggan's hand for a sneak. That kid is a gamer.

I have to believe the one team nobody wanted in is OSU. They're like a wounded animal right now. Everyone's been poking fun and laughing at them and we all know they have a ton of NFL talent

Tend to agree - they had one bad half and now get a mulligan, and I have to think the entire roster/coaching staff wants another shot at Michigan.

USC’s defense has been worse than Purdue’s for over a month. How bad was TCU’s loss today? And how far do they drop?

Who knows??? Penn state could challenge Alabama for that last spot.

TCU has to be in, they got a bad mark and their coach made a bad decision not putting the ball in Duggan's hand for a sneak. That kid is a gamer.

Especially after missing on 3rd down.....that play selection (not the decision to go for it) was puzzling given that Kansas State had trouble the entire 4th Quarter getting Duggan down.

the OSU /Michigan game was a lot closer than the score indicated. OSU fell apart in those last 4 mins. If they had scored, it would have been a different ball game. Take away the 2 interceptions and long thins at the end, and it was basic a tie ball game!

This doe look favorably on Purdue. It almost guarantees a citrus bowl birth!

USC’s defense has been worse than Purdue’s for over a month. How bad was TCU’s loss today? And how far do they drop?

Who knows??? Penn state could challenge Alabama for that last spot.
screw psu, they have 2 loses, plus they had their leading wr Washington leave the team couple of weeks ago and big mouth Porter said he's not participating in bowl game

Especially after missing on 3rd down.....that play selection (not the decision to go for it) was puzzling given that Kansas State had trouble the entire 4th Quarter getting Duggan down.
the ball should have been on the 4 in line and one or two sneaks would have been easy

how the hell does K State get so much talent to go to Manhattan, KS ?

ADVERTISEMENT