ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Sounds like Brohm pulled a Brohm today…

IronChefBBQ

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2004
I was listening to the ND radio broadcast for the 4th quarter today and they were amazed at how poorly Brohm was handling things. At one point, they commented “This has got to be the 7th decision by Jeff Brohm this game that just makes you scratch your head”. It seemed …oddly familiar… 🤷‍♂️

I was listening to the ND radio broadcast for the 4th quarter today and they were amazed at how poorly Brohm was handling things. At one point, they commented “This has got to be the 7th decision by Jeff Brohm this game that just makes you scratch your head”. It seemed …oddly familiar… 🤷‍♂️
I’d love those days back

Take it with a grain of salt it’s the ND radio announcers. They are the biggest homers. I only watched a little and he seemed less engaged than he usually is.

At least he was in a position where there were decisions to be made, other than “hey should we keep our starters in now that we’re down by 50 ?”

There was a little rain so he was totally out of sorts. We’ve seen that story plenty of times. They’d have won that game with clear skies.

I didn’t watch it all, but that 25 year old qb seems to be able to play a bit. Their second TD was just an absolutely ridiculous throw. They had a snap over the punters head and an INT on a perfectly thrown ball that the WR basically handed to ND. They really probably should have won

There was a little rain so he was totally out of sorts. We’ve seen that story plenty of times. They’d have won that game with clear skies.

I didn’t watch it all, but that 25 year old qb seems to be able to play a bit. Their second TD was just an absolutely ridiculous throw. They had a snap over the punters head and an INT on a perfectly thrown ball that the WR basically handed to ND. They really probably should have won
The last play of the game was a perfect deep throw down the middle in the red zone that was an obvious pass interference call, and they swallowed the whistle. It was almost like they intentionally did it to give them 15 yards instead of 35. He did throw into double coverage but it was still a great throw.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT