ADVERTISEMENT

ot: Cal St University announces all Fall classes will be ....

boilerman101

True Freshman
Nov 11, 2011
online. Cal St has 23 campuses w/ branches located all over California with 500,000 students. They also announced that all Fall sports have been canceled.
No link. Heard on CNN, so it must be true. LOL

online. Cal St has 23 campuses w/ branches located all over California with 500,000 students. They also announced that all Fall sports have been canceled.
It’s true even with your tired political reference.

I don’t think it’s the only one. College sports are in real danger of being cancelled.

I don’t think it’s the only one. College sports are in real danger of being cancelled.

Nothing "tired" about it. CNN is so biased, it's not really even debatable. Just like Fox is biased in the other direction.

Reactions: DAG10
Whimps. Stay home, we’re scared! Let real leaders show you how it is done. Go Purdue!

Last edited:
California is by far the most populous state in the US, and was the first state to adopt social distancing and the mandatory wearing of face masks when in public, which conservatively has saved over 25,000 lives. So why should you expect anything else?

California was also the state that developed CARB compliance which cost companies and consumers millions of $ in ridiculously stupid areas. So I wouldn't be too proud if I were you...

He made a crack about CNN's lack of credibility. Does someone exist that isn't aware of their propensity to get stories completely wrong? There was nothing political about the OP's statement but yet you jump to CNN's defense and clam "POLITICAL ATTACK!"

But since you brought politics to the discussion, here's a tip for the fine folks at CNN - if you're going to call yourself "the most trusted name in news" you might want to stop openly rooting for one side. This leads to viewers listening to what you report with a giant helping of salt and you being on the wrong side of the facts more often than not.

But please do continue with your defense of that laughing stock of a media outlet.

He made a crack about CNN's lack of credibility. Does someone exist that isn't aware of their propensity to get stories completely wrong? There was nothing political about the OP's statement but yet you jump to CNN's defense and clam "POLITICAL ATTACK!"

But since you brought politics to the discussion, here's a tip for the fine folks at CNN - if you're going to call yourself "the most trusted name in news" you might want to stop openly rooting for one side. This leads to viewers listening to what you report with a giant helping of salt and you being on the wrong side of the facts more often than not.

But please do continue with your defense of that laughing stock of a media outlet.
Was the article about Cal State Fullerton wrong?

Was the article about Cal State Fullerton wrong?
A stop clocked is right twice a day. Just weird that you jumped to the defense of CNN when they are literally the laughing stock of the news world these days. Everyone else chuckled at what the OP wrote because its funny and true.

Last edited:
Reactions: IUhaterade
California is by far the most populous state in the US, and was the first state to adopt social distancing and the mandatory wearing of face masks when in public, which conservatively has saved over 25,000 lives. So why should you expect anything else?

Fasemasks are a joke. I've seen maybe 5 people actually use them correctly. Touching them and pulling them down makes them more dangerous and offer false safety.

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/...president-speaks-plans-fall-semester-70379762
Going on Good Morning America and saying Purdue is planning to return in Fall is not an announcement? This was at a time a few short weeks ago when nobody and I mean NOBODY was talking about returning. MSM was pushing the throttle of 18 month narrative. Purdue will be back. Bank on it.

This is what he told the board of trustees: "If at all possible, we intend to be open and operating."

Every University will have this goal. Do you realize how much universities would lose if students aren't on campus? Room and board is $10,000 at Purdue. Purdue had 8,000 freshmen last year...that's $80 million in revenue out the door just from the freshman class!

It's not like other schools won't also be trying....this will put some schools in dire financial situations.

A face mask doesn’t prevent you from getting it. It is to prevent you from giving it to someone else. You need to wear goggles and gloves and dispose of them every time you get back into your car or home.

ADVERTISEMENT