ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Bill Mallory

rgarlitz

All-American
Jun 16, 2012
He's nearing the end of his life, according to ESPN. Apparently, he fell recently and had emergency brain surgery but hasn't improved. The family decided to move him to hospice.

I always thought he was a class act, even when he was handing Fred Akers his you-know-what during the late 80s.

I did not know his son is the current head coach at Indiana State.

He's nearing the end of his life, according to ESPN. Apparently, he fell recently and had emergency brain surgery but hasn't improved. The family decided to move him to hospice.

I always thought he was a class act, even when he was handing Fred Akers his you-know-what during the late 80s.

Prayers out to him and his family

He and Hoeppner were the only 2 class hires for IU in BB or FB in the past 30-35 years.

Reactions: Ron_
I've always thought Mike Davis is a classy guy, too. He was definitely thrown into a tough situation back in 2000.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT